Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,739 members, 7,938,296 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) (29662 Views)

Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore? / Mustapha Abubakar And Salihu Yakasai Have Dinner Together (Photo) / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by mohciz69(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Its about time...all this politicians dey do us Ojoro
Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Good news, Nigerians have woken up, this is the kind of treatment that should be applicable to both Federal, state, local members of both APC & PDP, members of the federal executive council, state governors , commissioners, Saraki, Dogara, all retired criminal politicians who crippled Nigeria as a nation etc they should be stoned out of office, stone on the street and anywhere they are found, kudos for this action grin grin grin grin

Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=Lilimax post=55308842][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by Akeem1759(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Bro, take for example I wan buy suya from mallam, for sure him go give us test now. Drop one for us and we go continue to patronize u. If I get get 5k u think say I go carry am put for Bet nii.
Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Walahi,that guy is a disappointment.
David umaru is a very greedy man,take a look at the road to his place in minna.
shame!
so u sabi am reach dat levl
Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2017
kestolove95:
so u sabi am reach dat levl
I live in morris area close to him.
Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by Ngokafor(f): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2017
persius555:

Intellectually loaded to be forever stupid and dump. Are u more intellectually loaded than the Ukrainians who size their corrupt politicians and dump in the trash can, are you more harm intellectually loaded than the Peruvians who set their national Assembly ablaze to register their grievance against continued corruption in govt.

Are you more intellectually loaded than the South Korean citizens who have taken to the streets in their millions to ask for the resignation of their corrupt president.

You are not intellectually loaded rather you are too dumb and docile to know what's good for you. Only a corrupt Nigerian politician will applaud your comment.

......Well untill the northerners protests against buhari,this action of theirs do not deserve any applause at all..The last time an 'occupy Nigeria ' protest was supposed to hold,it was truncated by some Youths from north and southwest who came out to 'support' the Government..

.the same northerners backed out from the get-go because buhari is their 'son',.Nigeria is simply a case of the more you look,the less you see,i am not deceived.
Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by pokipoki: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

What stopped these petty thieves from being handed over to the police, but burnt to death?
Dont really understand your response. I am against violence of any sort. I am particularly against people beating up their representative, rather than recalling them. I am also against people burning other people no matter the crime too
Are you in support of violence?
Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by Alirauf(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
babablogger:
Instead of beating him up they have the power to recall him if they feel he isn't representing them well na
hmmmm ow funny sha, recall ke in Nigeria. This is d beginning & probably d only solution
Re: Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Aufbauh:
This is where you can see real guys who make true their threat to greedy politicians.

Chest beaters,keypad warriors & "our own son" crew should take note.
When is the cabal releasing the vegetable so that we would marsh himup in a mortar for inflicting untold hardship on innocent Nigerians with his command and control clueless government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics) / I Will Never Step Down As Senate President - Bukola Saraki Vows / Saraki Supporters Storm CCT As Trial Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.