Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lets Get To Know Ourselves. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lets Get To Know Ourselves. (594 Views)

Lets Get Sassy Here / Drop Ur Bb Pin And Lets Get To Know Each Other Well / Lola Lets Get Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Get To Know Ourselves. by osaromike: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2009
i want us to have avenue to getting to know ourselves more better,so i decided to come out with this,we are to write our full names fone number and location.
mine is OSARO MICHEAL,08120874432,I AM BASED IN BENIN CITY. I AM A DENTIST. So lets know ourselves better rather than fighting on this forumn everyday.
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves. by PastorAIO: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2009
Who be Fool?

No be we o!

Na You!

Oya take my full name and bank account details:  Odelana Omugoradeyo Barclays Bank Acc:  00419419  Sort Code:  666

I am located at Junction 9 Crazeman Avenue, Mumu town
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves. by segyemaro(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
Na wa oo
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves. by manmustwac(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
@post
what has this got to do with relgion?
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
I wonder o
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves. by nuclearboy(m): 5:57am On Dec 29, 2009
@Osaromike:

Obviously, you don't know much about NL. Anyways, watch what you post/support about religion here else the current Marauders in Bauchi will be visiting Benin and requesting for a tooth refill (you've graciously provided yoru number so a phone appointment would be easy) which might end with a Dentist's head rolling on the floor. Don't forget that will be an instant ticket to 72 virgins for some people. Your head doesn't stand a chance when a river of booze and 72 virgins are at stake
Re: Lets Get To Know Ourselves. by AKO1(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2009
manmustwac:

@post
what has this got to do with relgion?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-159075.0.html

OP please take note. Otherwise, it has nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Party For All Nlanders! / ok / Advice At 20's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.