Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For (972 Views)

Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / SA 'Pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Shows Off Her Curves As She Works Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For by Callmemr: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
INSTAMESSAGE SCAMMER CASSEY_FERRARI AND THE BOYS SHE WORKS FOR

Hello room I figured this is the best place to start before creating a topic for it and contacting other blogs to create awareness.
I met this girl (Scammer) Cassey_Ferrari on Instamessage and on contacting her that'll ill like to hookup with her she said she wanted 100k but she finally accepted 20k she gave me her number 08039573912 she said I had to make a transfer that she doesn't take cash which I found to be better and less stressful.
We finally decided to meet at no 5 parakou crescent Wuse 2 this morning, I told her I was coming and she agreed but on getting there she insisted I make the transfer before she comes out of the said apartment to come see me and I refused, that I'll only make the transfer when I see her.
She refused to let me see her and I smelt something fishy so I left. On getting home later that evening she kept on calling me that she was ready to meet me now so I joined her.
On getting to the Parakou crescent she came to the gate and took me in, seated inside were three other guys (People she works with) she took me inside the bar and we conversed for a short while.
She told me the bar had apartments on top of it and she stayed in it and I believed because truly there was an apartment at the top.
She said after I make the transfer she'll go up and on her way instruct one of the sales girls to bring me to her room and I accepted and made the transfer because I felt she had no where to run to but on going into the her said apartment she didn't talk to any of the girls she just walked straight onto the stairs so I followed her immediately on opening the door she screamed and said I was going to embarrass her and expose her that once she gets into her room one of the girls will come pick me.
So I stepped out and contacted one of the sales boys and asked if there was an exit route from the stairs he said yes, that was when it dawned to me I had been scammed in reaching outside she and the boys had driven away.
I'm using this as a medium to raise awareness because they have scammed many, she sent me screenshot of transactions many have sent to her running into hundreds of thousands, the security guy said he over heard the guys talking about how they recently swindled a man's car from him.
This is the account number they operate with 2080041164 Zenith bank and the name on account is Blessing Nwankwo
She has put her intagram account on Private but you can still find her on insta message by simply searching for her username cassey_ferrari.
Below are her pictures and one of her brother.including her Facebook page.
PLEASE SPREAD THE NEWS NO ONE ELSE HAS TO FALL FOR THIS, HOPE IT GETS TO FRONT PAGE.

Re: Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For by Callmemr: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
MORE

Re: Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For by Callmemr: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
More

Re: Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For by Callmemr: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lalaosky please can you move this to the front page for awareness
Re: Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For by pat1612(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
So u entered enemy territory without guard na you be rambo with machine gun angry angry

Forget it you entered one chance grin
Re: Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For by pat1612(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
So u entered enemy territory without guard na you be rambo with machine gun angry angry
Forget it you entered one chance grin
Re: Instamessage Scammer Cassey_ferrari And The Boys She Works For by BreezyCB(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

‘how I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich’ – Dad / I Got N7000 For Killing Gulder Ultimate Search Winner- Suspect / White Lady Cries Out As As Benin Girl Infected Her Boyfriend With HIV - video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.