Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,559 members, 7,905,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK (1291 Views)

Stealing In The UK Vs Stealing In Nigeria / Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman / Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK by ELff: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hey peeps, I'm looking at starting up a business which entails exporting foodstuffs from Nigeria to UK. Pls what are the modalities involved? Where can I get cheap foodstuffs to buy? How long will it take me to break even? What are the major challenges facing this kind of business. How much do I need as starting capital. Pls I would really appreciate your inputs.
Re: I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK by nna4ke: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
ELff:
Hey peeps, I'm looking at starting up a business which entails exporting foodstuffs from Nigeria to UK. Pls what are the modalities involved? Where can I get cheap foodstuffs to buy? How long will it take me to break even? What are the major challenges facing this kind of business. How much do I need as starting capital. Pls I would really appreciate your inputs.
_---------------------

what type of food stuffs? have you gotten a ready buyers?

I'm also interested in that business and i know quite some means to get cheap food stuffs (it depends on the type of food stuff and quantity) and i can also link you to a cargo/courier personal who might be doing food cargo, although, he has not cargo food out before but other stuffs so, i will really want to partner with you if you don't mind and if you have a ready buyers for the stuffs.

you can WhatsApp or call me. 07031694184.
Re: I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK by Franky826: 12:13am On Apr 06, 2017
have you learnt of a nairalander who said he faced different frustrations at the airport departments and their inability to profer help? and the the last straw that broke the camel's back was when he was told to register with nafdac and they were requesting for 5Mil or thereabouts?

search for it. it's here on Nairaland and maybe the guy will have first hand experience advice to offer
Re: I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK by Nicogen4us(f): 4:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Franky826:
have you learnt of a nairalander who said he faced different frustrations at the airport departments and their inability to profer help? and the the last straw that broke the camel's back was when he was told to register with nafdac and they were requesting for 5Mil or thereabouts?

search for it. it's here on Nairaland and maybe the guy will have first hand experience advice to offer

Contact Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Center to put you through this process.
The company help in the following area:
✔ Doing perfect specification that meet the buyers request with token amount
✔ Registration with CAC and NAFDAC with no stress
✔ Acquiring your health certificate with no stress
✔Acquiring HACCP coverage.
✔Handling the Quality Control of the company and the products etc.
Contact the company through:
www. facebook. com/trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Center
Office address:No.2, Oyo-Ogbomoso road,opposite state hospital exit gate Beside asset oil and gas,Oyo-town
Re: I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK by Maromark(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Hello guys, if have already buys for your products, call me I will help you with this. Am a freight forwarder 09092492222. am base in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Maxbounty Account Very Urgent / Charcoal Business / How Climate Change Is Affecting Business And Market Dynamics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.