Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About (2766 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
doctorkush:
he isn't reachable for days now

Let us chat with the number on my signature pls
Re: 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
fifty:

Let us chat with the number on my signature pls
OK
Re: 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About by kingvicking(m): 5:38am On Apr 09, 2017
doctorkush:
i paid a sum into a fella account, but he didn't confirm the payment and his confirmation period has expired. My pay isn't also confirmed. Written to support.. What will now happen?? Pls reply asap.. Cc fifty

Support will confirm for u, Wen u write to them quoting the request number and the order number,
Or let u guider do that for u

Reach me on whatsapp to show u how to go about that
Re: 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About by kingvicking(m): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2017
iheanyi40:
how did de Gh, cos I can't seem to Gh my 2016mavro always telling me unknown error

2016 mavro is randomly allocated to participants, so u have two options, which are
1. Wait patiently and keep trying to gh till u are able to gh part or ur 2016 (till its ur turn) or
2. Continue to ph & gh 2017 while u wait for ur 2016 to come to ur turn (note that u will continue to flex 30% on 2017 ph while u wait for ur old mavro)

1 Like

Re: 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About by kingvicking(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About by SavageResponse(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mmadu111:
who scammed who? Participant scammed participant? Keep showing off your ignorance. What you don't know you don't know, it's pure Peer to peer , and for that last year, it was as a result of panic that made admin to purse it to save the system from crash and now real participants knows better that MMM has come to stay and not going anywhere, gradually old Mavros are being paid in a way not to weigh the system down okay!. The site is up and doing , stronger and swifter than before and the support system very active. What the system does is linking people to exchange financial donation to each other. You can chose to hug transformer or suffer severe headache on top of something you know nothing about, it's your own cup of tea. It PAYS!!!!

Is MMM still paying? grin
Re: 10 Uniqueness Of MMM No One Told You About by Morningstarrr(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2021
fifty:
I have fought the media war long enough to know that, there is no point replying the haters of MMM. They will never understand MMM nor her Ideologies, so it's gonna end up being a waste of saliva and probably end in bitter arguments or cursing.

You cannot force a goat or cow to eat fried chicken OK. Grass is what they know... , so to all participants who feel they cannot steer clear of this multibiased platform called Nairaland: You should just learn to ignore some people who don't wish to be taught about MMM. Pls leave them to continue with their regular lives of working so hard for peanuts.

MMM remains the best platform since the history of time. Take it OR leave it

Guider Stanley
Baba, please help us to answer the question by @SavageResponse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game / You Can Make Legitimate Cash Before December / How To Invest Cleverly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.