Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) (14610 Views)

300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan / The 5 Stages Of Tooth Decay Progression / Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by d33types: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Quite sad but that is my impression too. The lead complaint about infrastructure is only cover for their salary agitation. They are entitled to that so why not just come out openly and say it? No need pretending they care about infrastructure.
I schooled in ubth, pathology has never had decent infrastructure

Shut up.when you schooled in ubth, pathology buildings where beside the generator house.now, the pathology complex plus mortuary and autopsy minus the lab are now beside a&e. It is now a new ultramodern building.
Unfortunately it wasn't connected to the hospital generator and that is the main grouse
Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
d33types:

Shut up.when you schooled in ubth, pathology buildings where beside the generator house.now, the pathology complex plus mortuary and autopsy minus the lab are now beside a&e. It is now a new ultramodern building.
Unfortunately it wasn't connected to the hospital generator and that is the main grouse

So your contribution is a reason for you to tell me shut up ?
Keep on exhibiting your parents failure at child rearing.
Go on, show us more of your character.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by Talibanis: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
After a very minor surgical procedure this is what u get in UBTH. angry cry cry cry

Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by IBBG(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
texazzpete:

But the FIRST thing on their list of demands is fixing the decay.

The hatred some of you earthworms have for Medical doctors is alarming.

Let them even protest for their pay too. What is your problem with that? You think a demotivated and aggrieved doctor is the best for patients?

You people are perfectly happy when doctors are owed 12 months salary yet complain and whine when your doctor is not the symbol of perfection.
oga make i hear something abeg, who heads the health sector as it stands is it not doctors, i'm mainly stating the obvious which every nigerian know is the truth, and all u could come up with is sentiments laden statements. When someone states the truth u interprete it to mean hatred. Thats delusion.

1 Like

Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by texazzpete(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
IBBG:
oga make i hear something abeg, who heads the health sector as it stands is it not doctors, i'm mainly stating the obvious which every nigerian know is the truth, and all u could come up with is sentiments laden statements. When someone states the truth u interprete it to mean hatred. Thats delusion.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the arse.

The state of decay is alarming. It is in their list of demands. If those demands are met, infrastructure improvement will take place and the hospital thus becomes a better place for doctors and patients.

But you care nothing about this, only to whine about 'pay' as if the demands for pay improvements are 'selfish'.

In fact, the vast majority of the pay related demands in this letter are for payment of agreed arrears and salaries that are owed doctors. In other words, their hard earned money.

You woke up this morning to whine about doctors asking for the money they worked for. Does that not seem INSANE to you?!

2 Likes

Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by d33types: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

So your contribution is a reason for you to tell me shut up ?
Keep on exhibiting your parents failure at child rearing.
Go on, show us more of your character.

Pathology has never been decent you say?? Keep on exhibiting your vindictiveness for UBTH.Go on,I say
Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by redsun(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
While buhari is busy wasting thousands of pounds,if not millions of taxpayers blood money on UK nhs. It is treasonable.
Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by MtuMsuper: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
texazzpete:

The state of decay is alarming. It is in their list of demands. If those demands are met, infrastructure improvement will take place and the hospital thus becomes a better place for doctors and patients.

But you care nothing about this, only to whine about 'pay' as if the demands for pay improvements are 'selfish'.

In fact, the vast majority of the pay related demands in this letter are for payment of agreed arrears and salaries that are owed doctors. In other words, their hard earned money.

You woke up this morning to whine about doctors asking for the money they worked for. Does that not seem INSANE to you?!
Sir, you must be a medic. Am i right?
Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 07, 2017
That is your problem , you label everyone who do not support your opinion with a name, my dear firs am in the Health sector ,currently have my elder bro as a senior reg in Neurosurgery ,my youger one in 400L Med,i love these pipo i just mentioned and would want them excel as much as they want me to , but truth be told , its now a tradition that whenever anyone wants something , they use decay as a lead just to get their selfish desire , My union is guilty of this too, so stop this ur name calling cos u are in no way better than those u are calling names
texazzpete:

But the FIRST thing on their list of demands is fixing the decay.

The hatred some of you earthworms have for Medical doctors is alarming.

Let them even protest for their pay too. What is your problem with that? You think a demotivated and aggrieved doctor is the best for patients?

You people are perfectly happy when doctors are owed 12 months salary yet complain and whine when your doctor is not the symbol of perfection.

1 Like

Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by texazzpete(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Sir, you must be a medic. Am i right?

Not a medic. Have siblings that are medics. I know how underappreciated they are
Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by texazzpete(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2017
gadgetsngs:
That is your problem , you label everyone who do not support your opinion with a name, my dear firs am in the Health sector ,currently have my elder bro as a senior reg in Neurosurgery ,my youger one in 400L Med,i love these pipo i just mentioned and would want them excel as much as they want me to , but truth be told , its now a tradition that whenever anyone wants something , they use decay as a lead just to get their selfish desire , My union is guilty of this too, so stop this ur name calling cos u are in no way better than those u are calling names

Everytime you open your mouth in this conversation, you say increasingly annoying things.

How is a demand for payment of salary arrears a 'selfish' demand? Not a demand for pay increase, a simple demand for just and earned wages to be paid and you say it is a 'selfish desire'.

Whatever your thoughts about their motives, they ARE the only ones complaining about the decay in UBTH. They are the only one that can make change happen. Why have YOU - o selfless one! - not done anything?

But this is Nigeria where people who do nothing take pleasure in scoffing at those who strive to do something.

If the net effect of this letter even merely fixes all the ACs in the theater, they would have at least achieved something for the benefit and comfort of patients.
Re: Medical Consultants, Senior Doctors Cry Out Over Decay In UBTH Equipment (pics) by IBBG(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
texazzpete:

if it was only about working condition will they still be going on strike? i'm yet to see them strike for better healthcare without involving pay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria / Chain-smoking Toddler Gives Up Cigarettes / COVID-19: Governor Ikpeazu's Two Aides Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.