Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,055 members, 7,942,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) (644 Views)

Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story / Moon Walker (fantasy, Mystery, Supernatural) Written By: Onyeneke Abel / Seven Powers ( A Supernatural Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by amberina(f): 6:44am On Apr 06, 2017
PROLOGUE.
Mina walked down the street, wondering why she was there. A terrible headache knocked her down and she fell to the floor. A single word resonated through her mind as she slipped away from her body. ERIKA.
At that same moment, a girl in Africa screamed. She had seen her on the ground, in a coma. She is ERIKA, and she was a seer.
AND THEIR DESTINIES WAS JUST BEGINNING.

1 Like

Re: The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by Nostradamus: 2:26am On Apr 10, 2017
continue na cool
Re: The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by amberina(f): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
MINA
"Wake up, please"
Those were the words I heard first when I opened my eyes, why does heaven have needles, I asked myself, I really must tell Jesus about that. Wait a minute, where is the Angel that is supposed to take me to Jesus. A man wearing spotless white came along, but he looked nothing like an angel.
Diane's voice floated into my head saying" Where is that girl, I wish she was dead though"
I chuckled to myself, it so isn't possible. Diane is my only friend and am not exactly beautiful. Okay I admit, that was a lie,I am extremely beautiful I have tanned skin with a mass of golden blonde hair, my eyes were a light shade of green with golden flecks. Anyways am a sport freak and am good at gymnastics. It finally dawned on me. Am in a hospital and that man thinking dirty thoughts about me was a doctor. Wait a second how did I know is thoughts, am I mad but am I reading his mind? Voices, screams floated into my head and my vision blurred, I felt a thousand emotions at a time I felt like laughing, screaming and disappearing at the same time. I concentrated on one voice, one emotion. The person was a teenager and was thinking of a recent date, a kiss and a sick friend who she was dead. Diane I realised with shock was kissing Ryan my crush. Diane entered the room, her blue eyes twinkling, her hair in dark curls down her back. I looked up and smiled.
Re: The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by amberina(f): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2017
DIANE
I entered, happy, thinking of how ugly she would look after being out for three months, then maybe Ryan wouldn't like her anymore. Then I stopped short, disappointed. she had never being more beautiful, but her eyes scared me. Normally, I envied her moss green eyes but it was somehow glowing and her hair was flying and swishing about without wind. She looked like a dangerous angel. From here I could see the tiny waistline and the curved hips. God this is so unfair. "Hi Mina, how are you feeling?" I asked as her eyes returned to normal.
She smiled. Ryan must not see that smile.
"How long was I out?"
"Roughly three months"
"Christ It will soon be time for exams" She tried to get out of bed but I restrained her, It was very funny. A pang of guilt hit me as I remembered the past.
Before Ryan came into the picture.
Before he kissed me.
Before I fell in love with him.
Ryan was a whizkid and a big time play boy. But he fell as hard for Mina as I did for him.
"Chill okay, it was the beginning of summer holidays u fainted" She heaved a sigh of relief.
She trusts me.
Re: The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by amberina(f): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2017
MINA
Oh, I didn't trust her. I heard every word of her thoughts. Now, there shall be no secrets between us. But she is going to pay, I vow she will. So Ryan actually loves me but he kissed her.
I was discharged the next day and the voices in my head was very strong. I noticed male stares on me, I realised I hadn't looked into the mirror."Diane I gotta go to the ladies" I said. I sensed a hint of suspicion in her mind.
As I entered the restroom, I reached for a cup of water and surprisingly, the water rose upwards, I moved my hand, the water moved, I dropped my hand and the water spilled all over the floor. I clenched my fist and the water froze. A single thought resonated in my head.
COULD THIS GET ANY STRANGER?
Re: The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by amberina(f): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2017
Sorry the introduction is a bit late. So here goes
Am new here and this my first story even though am a novice but I want my efforts to be appreciated. Please comments and constrictive criticism will be joyfully accepted. Thank u as u read. winkSorry the introduction is a bit late. So here goes
Am new here and this my first story even though am a novice but I want my efforts to be appreciated. Please comments and constrictive criticism will be joyfully accepted. Thank u as u read.
Re: The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by ashatoda: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
I am loving this please continue
Re: The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by amberina(f): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
ERIKA
I woke u at exactly 4:00am, screaming. I had the dream again, it was about some hideous creatures walking about the face of the earth and I and three others in the midst of it all. The problem was the fact that I couldn't see their faces but they certainly couldn't be African. I went to the kitchen in my house, careful not to wake anyone. I opened a bottle of milk and took a deep drink. I became angry at everything and I smashed the bottle against the wall. The weather became charged with tension and thunder started ripping across the sky. A very funny thought of me controlling the weather got me laughing like a baby. The sky lightened up and the moon came out of nowhere. This is so weird, I .............. I blacked out.
I felt my spirit leaving my body and going somewhere far away.
It was a cold place two girls walked out of a building, one was the definition of beauty but the other was pretty. Golden hair, green eyes and a waistline I could have killed for. She was talking to the other girl. They were obviously friends but Fold seemed to be suspicious of chocolate. Before I could get close to them, A force pulled me back into my body. I opened my eyes, I was still on the floor. "who are they?" I wondered out loud. I winced as a wash of bright light came as if I summoned the sun.
Am just human.
Or am I not?
Re: The Rodgers Team. (supernatural) by amberina(f): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
ERIKA
I woke up at exactly 4:00am, screaming. I had the dream again, it was about some hideous creatures walking about the face of the earth and I and three others in the midst of it all. The problem was the fact that I couldn't see their faces but they certainly couldn't be African. I went to the kitchen in my house, careful not to wake anyone. I opened a bottle of milk and took a deep drink. I became angry at everything and I smashed the bottle against the wall. The weather became charged with tension and thunder started ripping across the sky. A very funny thought of me controlling the weather got me laughing like a baby. The sky lightened up and the moon came out of nowhere. This is so weird, I .............. I blacked out.
I felt my spirit leaving my body and going somewhere far away.
It was a cold place two girls walked out of a building, one was the definition of beauty but the other was pretty. Golden hair, green eyes and a waistline I could have killed for. She was talking to the other girl. They were obviously friends but Fold seemed to be suspicious of chocolate. Before I could get close to them, A force pulled me back into my body. I opened my eyes, I was still on the floor. "who are they?" I wondered out loud. I winced as a wash of bright light came as if I summoned the sun.
Am just human.
Or am I not?

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Losing It To A Hooker / W / Post taken down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.