Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,847 members, 7,976,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:07 PM

Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls (445 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls by Tim2016: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Girls by Modragon(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2017
There is no fast or hard rules to this things, it doesn't mk any1 cheap, if e happen e happen, ppl live life as if there is a fasf or hard rule....if it happens it does grin cheesy
Re: Girls by Tim2016: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Thats
Re: Girls by Zdoh(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2017
Sex on first date depends how attracted you are to the girl/lady...If she is not too comfortable with you,there is nothing you can do,even if you spend your entire life.I have witness this on several occassions.

There was a girls i chated with for about 2 weeks and we booked a date.I took her out and after some refreshment she decided to know my place.I bought some stuffs for her including take away and as soon as we got to my apartment she ate the take away i bought for her...

I didnt rushed her,I make her more comfortable.I noticed her feeling and make a move...she even removed her pant herself and even before i knew it my trousers was off.We banged and enjoyed every moments and i cuddle her after.
NOTE: She is and was not a call girl......
Moral of the story is girls/ladies/women love it when you make them feel comfortable.
@Op change your method!!!!
Re: Girls by Horlertoungy(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2017
As for me o, I can't bleep on the first date cos it may be a setup the girl might be sharing dangerous diseases. Although no one can be trusted o but not so fast.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Make You Attractive To A Guys Aside Your Appearance / Based On Logistics / Ladies Have U Ever Met A Guy Who Only Refer To Yall As Bitches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.