Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,103 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? (1466 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by agina22(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hello friends,

I am having an issue with my girl friend. She said she loves me, she is in school in the east, I live in Lagos. For sometime now I have noticed changes, she raises her voice at me on phone, she cuts the phone on me sometimes when we talk, she no longer sounds like the sweet girl I used to know. While I visited in school, she only slept in my house once of which I had to force her. I never had sex with her except for smooching because she said she was raped twice; First time in secondary school and the other time at a burial. Each time I try she never gets wet or something. I have had her disobey at times and then she comes back begging and saying she is sorry. I missed her so much I asked her to send me a recent pix to console myself and for 4 months I have been begging her for her pix. Normally she calls me midnight when she misses me so much but these days she does not. Even though i work with a Bank, she knows I do not work weekends. She never prepared a meal for me even the day she slept over. I asked her to do that and she put the pot on fire and just lay on the bed for me to cook.
I do not even know what her food tastes like. There was an incident that happened, she was at my house and my sister passed and did not shut the door well, I begged my girl to help shut it and she said "NO" outrightly.

Do you think she is seeing someone else. Please advice
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by funkybaby(f): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
simple:

she does not respect you
she does not love you
she is just not into you
she is obviously not keen about the relationship

in summary, she no send you.  undecided

solution:
call her and have a one-on-one chat with her. tell her everything you have noticed so far, express all your concerns to her and ask her what her thoughts are/expectations from the relationship.

from her answers and attitude, you should be able to know if she is serious or not.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by agina22(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2009
@funky I had to make out one night to chat and know her problem. I told her all she has been doing and she acknowledged that. She said she was sorry and yet after that she still did that again. She now talks to me in a harsh tone, not like the sweet sounding person I used to know. She called me on the 26th and was ranting and asking why I did not call. I called on 25th morning and she said she was going to church and she would call back. I was sick in bed all through 25th that I slept all day. Even now as I speak am at work and am thinning out really. My sickness plus this girl. I have tried my best, my best friend thinks I am really fucking up for a guy of my kind. My sister thinks worse, she actually called the girl one day and told her to tell me if she really wants me or if she is seeing someone else. i just want prove, maybe to get her red handed or something.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
red-handed?

why go through all that stress?

the girl has moved on,you should do the same.She doesnt know how to dump you,thats why she is giving all the signs.

relationship is not a do or die affair
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by funkybaby(f): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
@poster

how old is your girl?
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by chibenwa(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
guy mrprsdent is right.just dont wait for her to
do that first.

just sit her down and ask her, if shes tired then she should
go.just dont hurt yourself becos of her.there are ladies out there
that need a working class citizen like u abeg.

open your eyes and see the writing.she no want you
again.simple.free her.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by Mannylex(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
@poster, read d handwriting on the wall. If she was an angel b4,nd now she behaves lyk a beast,then u shld get d drift.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by breathless(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
Poater, consider yourself lucky for all dis revelation u are confessing yourself. My guess id dat she's just using u 2 support her education financially after which na waka get am. U av bn blessed n priviliedged 2 witness dis happenings. Don't waste time calling 2 talk anything. Stop communicating in any form, assume sh e never existed, find a new passion in  a sport or vocation, free ur mind n feel gd 2 mingle. Bros, @ ur level, u don't nd a student 4 a lover. There a beautiful, single, working-class, financially stable, no liability and God-fearing babes out there looking 4 who 2 tangle wt. and u are here falling sick n dying for dat which who is even more that willing 2 send u 2 ur early grave. Its not worth it. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by frijos(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
the book "48 laws of power" by Robert Greene is a must read for every human. For this particular case i recommend the 17th Law which is the law of absense and presence. we take for granted things that are always present and miss those which we don't see too often. In this case mr poster u've made yourself too available to your girlfriend thereby reducing the level of attraction. My advise is that u stop calling, texting and any other forms of communicating with her. Two things might result in this 1. she might call u and beg for forgiveness 2. she may not call u at all. now if no. 2 is the result i suggest u get urself a new girlfriend and realise that u can't afford to make the same old mistakes. That's the beauty of mistakes man they make u a better person. However, remember to make urself omnipresent when starting a relationship then dissappear once in a while when the relationship is fully matured. Goodluck!
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by MoneyRule(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
Problem:
she no send u again.
Solution:
no send her again.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by kpolli(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
simple thing,
call her n say this "i have been wit u for yrs n lately u have lost interest, since cant say it to my face i will say it, u want out, but just remember no second chance"
cut the phone, go somewhere alot of girls n get a new one, cos the old one just expired
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
funkybaby:

simple:

she does not respect you
she does not love you
she is just not into you
she is obviously not keen about the relationship

in summary, she no send you.  undecided

solution:
call her and have a one-on-one chat with her. tell her everything you have noticed so far, express all your concerns to her and ask her what her thoughts are/expectations from the relationship.

from her answers and attitude, you should be able to know if she is serious or n
breathless link=topic=372596.msg5200686#msg5200686 date=1262007215:

Poater, consider yourself lucky for all dis revelation u are confessing yourself. My guess id dat she's just using u 2 support her education financially after which na waka get am. U av bn blessed n priviliedged 2 witness dis happenings. Don't waste time calling 2 talk anything. Stop communicating in any form, assume sh e never existed, find a new passion in  a sport or vocation, free your mind n feel gd 2 mingle. Bros, @ your level, u don't nd a student 4 a lover. There a beautiful, single, working-class, financially stable, no liability and God-fearing babes out there looking 4 who 2 tangle wt. and u are here falling sick n dying for dat which who is even more that willing 2 send u 2 your early grave. Its not worth it. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
[/quot[quote author=frijos link=topic=372596.msg5200711#msg5200711 date=1262007601]
the book "48 laws of power" by Robert Greene is a must read for every human. [b[b]]For this particular case i recommend the 17th Law which is the law of absense and presence. we take for granted things that are always present and miss those which we don't see too often[/b][/b]. In this case mr poster u've made yourself too available to your girlfriend thereby reducing the level of attraction. My advise is that u stop calling, texting and any other forms of communicating with her. Two things might result in this 1. she might call u and beg for forgiveness 2. she may not call u at all. now if no. 2 is the result i suggest u get urself a new girlfriend and realise that u can't afford to make the same old mistakes. That's the beauty of mistakes man they make u a better person. However, remember to make urself omnipresent when starting a relationship then dissappear once in a while when the relationship is fully matured. Goodluck!
[/quote

These posters have said the really solutions to what u r facing.She doesnt really care abt you and she doesnt love u as well.She is just using you and whn she comes back to tell you she is sorry,she only pretends to be sorry but she is not.You cant hv sex with her but i am sure she i shaving it with another guy but she doesnt have feelings for you.
Be a man and cut her off your life ,dont listen to her pleas or cry .Bros am talking from experience and it is what we  girls do as well.Whn we dont hv feelings for men,it is always written in our actions.We cant pretend or hide it.
[/quote]
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by agina22(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
Thank you all for your comment. @funky she is 21.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by agina22(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
@nicky. thanks
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by Blogicon1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hey brov. I think what you two need is a mature, one-on-one, intimate talk to get things settled.

How long have you guys dated?

It's normal that relationships loose their fire when it has dragged on for long.

If that's the case you'd need (enough fuel) to rekindle you guys relationship. Maybe you too should see more often, go to fun places to hang-out, etc.

I mean engage her in things that'll create long memories in her.

I hope this helps.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by Positivity(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
agina22:

Hello friends,

I am having an issue with my girl friend. She said she loves me, she is in school in the east, I live in Lagos. For sometime now I have noticed changes, she raises her voice at me on phone, she cuts the phone on me sometimes when we talk, she no longer sounds like the sweet girl I used to know. While I visited in school, she only slept in my house once of which I had to force her. I never had sex with her except for smooching because she said she was deflowered twice.

deflowered twice

@ Topic: Thank ur stars she'll be gone with 2k9, all the best in the coming year!
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by meexteriox(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
frijos:

the book "48 laws of power" by Robert Greene is a must read for every human. For this particular case i recommend the 17th Law which is the law of absense and presence. we take for granted things that are always present and miss those which we don't see too often. In this case mr poster u've made yourself too available to your girlfriend thereby reducing the level of attraction. My advise is that u stop calling, texting and any other forms of communicating with her. Two things might result in this 1. she might call u and beg for forgiveness 2. she may not call u at all. now if no. 2 is the result i suggest u get urself a new girlfriend and realise that u can't afford to make the same old mistakes. That's the beauty of mistakes man they make u a better person. However, remember to make urself omnipresent when starting a relationship then dissappear once in a while when the relationship is fully matured. Goodluck!

I concur 100% with frijos, she is simply tasting waters in the east, until she gets what she wants, you can't see her back, believe me.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by scottN(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
There is definitely some1 else in d picture and she doesn't know how to break u off. It's either u fight to win her back or u simply walk away. However with persistence and consistency d only way u can win her back is if and only if she's got issues with the other guy else it's good bye. U know how it is when a woman's mind's made up. Good luck chum!
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by shevalync: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
@poster ur girl is having another relationship pls be a man dump b4 she does.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by HIO4: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
Dump that sleazebag like a used tampon and go out with a correct woman. wtf

how did the hobag get deflowered twice? was the first time with a lollipop or what?
but only wants to "smooch" with you?
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
Maybe she's cheating on you
Just Maybe
. tongue
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
It's not easy to 'dump' someone u love but ur situation requires a hard think man. While I will not readily subscribe that she is cheating on u I will subscribe to the fact that she is just not into u.
My suggestion is that u tell her u want to take a break from the relationship. Tell her u'll continue to be her friend but no more intimacy until u can figure it out. If she's not into she'll let u go wit little or no resistance otherwise she will do a lot to keep things going.

Ball is in ur court dude!
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by Phlota(f): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
MoneyRule:

Problem:
she no send u again.
Solution:
no send her again.
na wa 4 u o!
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by MoneyRule(m): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ phlota
wetin i do??
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by dROC1: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2009
MrPrsdent:

red-handed?

why go through all that stress?

the girl has moved on,you should do the same.She doesnt know how to dump you,thats why she is giving all the signs.

relationship is not a do or die affair

This is the best advice so far.
@poster, wake up and smell the coffee.
I love the song by R-kelly , When a woman's fed up, there's nothing u can do about it.
She's done with you and you'll be a fool to sit through this horror movie till the end cos theonly heart that'll be broken will be yours.
I learnt not to pity women in relationships cos as soon as they find a better option dem no go pity u at all (singing;when a woman's fed up).

My advice: Reclaim what left of your dignity: dump her and dump her quick!
kpolli:

simple thing,
call her n say this "i have been wit u for yrs n lately u have lost interest, since cant say it to my face i will say it, u want out, but just remember no second chance"
cut the phone, go somewhere alot of girls n get a new one, cos the old one just expired

One more thing,
No second chances.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by 190: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2009
poster

yes she definately is cheatin on you

the signs are all over you~
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by freecocoa(f): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2009
Pls oo nt 2 divert,how can sm1 get deflowered 2ice or did i miss smthng?@poster i tink she's getin tired of u try dialogue see how it goes,cos u can neva tel she mit b goin 2ru somthngs.
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by ancel(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2009
How to know if your girlfriend is cheating on you.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by ancel(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2009
Or, as a girl once said, "That guy is too proud, he thinks he is a boyfriend, when he is just an ordinary recharge card machine" grin grin grin
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by firedancer(f): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2009
kpolli:

simple thing,

LMFAO expired yea? probably a fake and uncertified product from the start, whoever gets deflowered twice undecided undecided? just poster's girlfriend i guess hmm i rest my case lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by Odunnu: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2009
She's certainly nt what u nid ryt nw.Plz take kia of ur ailin health and whyl u r at it,i'l suggest/advice u delete her numbr frm ur memory and fone.Consciously,fyt d urge2 get in touch and thankGOD its almst d end of d year,use her 2 seal d throw-aways of 2009.U'l b happier u did
Re: Do You Think She Is Cheating On Me? by Odunnu: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2009
She's certainly nt what u nid ryt nw.Plz take kia of ur ailin health and whyl u r at it,i'l suggest/advice u delete her numbr frm ur memory and fone.Consciously,fyt d urge2 get in touch and thankGOD its almst d end of d year,use her 2 seal d throw-aways of 2009.U'l b happier u did

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Meant For The Guyzz! / Teenage Infatuations And Other Assumptions Of Love / The Unspoken Melody Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.