Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,300 members, 7,891,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

Please Recommend An IT School For Me In IBADAN. Web Dev & Graphics Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Recommend An IT School For Me In IBADAN. Web Dev & Graphics Design (581 Views)

Recommend An Ad Network For A Low Traffic Blog / #get Affordable Web Dev [ecommerce, Cryototrade, MLM, Forum, Sch Portal, Etc.] / Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend An IT School For Me In IBADAN. Web Dev & Graphics Design by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Good day everyone! please I'd like someone to recommend an IT school where I can Learn Web Development and Graphics Design please in IBADAN. I am not impressed with the ones I have come across so far. I really dont mind the fees as long as professionalism is ascertained.

Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Please Recommend An IT School For Me In IBADAN. Web Dev & Graphics Design by EXICON(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
What kind of IT school. Do you mean the big names like APTECH, NIIT, etc?
If you are not moved with big names but you want quality and professional training that will really drill you to be a pro in Web design and development, you can reach out to XCONT ICT ACADEMY. It is located along old Lagos Road, Orita-Challenge.
They will offer you 3 months paid internship to try out your skills after your training and thereafter link you with a job if proven worthy.
You can reach them on 08171952793 or mail support@xconit.com.ng
All the best bro.
abbeynoni:
Good day everyone! please I'd like someone to recommend an IT school where I can Learn Web Development and Graphics Design please in IBADAN. I am not impressed with the ones I have come across so far. I really dont mind the fees as long as professionalism is ascertained.

Thanks in anticipation...

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO CREATE AN ATTRACTIVE WORDPRESS BLOG FROM SCRATCH IN ONE HOUR. / Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Programmes For Travel Bloggers / Premium Alpha Reseller Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.