Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,526 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

How To Make A Woman Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Woman Love You (1214 Views)

7 Things Men Do That Kills A Woman's Love / Why Married Woman Love Guys Fingering Their Pussy / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Woman Love You by deturla: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
You don’t know how to make a woman love you, and you are checking everywhere online to get information on what to do. You are at the right place.

You had a first date and many subsequent dates that you suddenly realize you have fallen in love with her however, what remains a mystery is knowing whether the feeling is mutual, right? You remain at crossroads on establishing whether you are doing the right thing or just irritating her and chasing her away.

How can you even get her to show same level of affection that you have started showing.

Nobody wants to be labeled a fool, wasting time on someone who does not give a hoot whether you care or not, and there you are ‘catching feelings’? Who send you work?

You cannot just expect a woman to fall straight into your hands just because you demonstrate intense likeness for her. She may find that quite strange and totally unnecessary to the point of shutting you out.

Hey, don’t be scared, I am only trying to let you know the worst case scenario, which is the fact that she doesn’t like you. But what if she does like you? What if she doesn’t?

You need to get her on that level of love-highness that you are, you need to bring her up to speed and make her fall in love with you as well. That’s your ultimate goal, YES I KNOW!

Truth be told, there is no special magic formula in learning simply how to make a woman fall in love with you fast, but trust me to share pointers that would give you the higher chances of making her fall in love with you.

Let’s talk about your unique selling point (USP) to know how to make a woman love you

1 Confidence

Mr TIMIDakolo, despite the numerous dates and hangout, your level of shyness overwhelms your confidence level. Who likes a shy guy? You can be introverted, and I understand but yo! She is the girl you love. Why are you shy? Being shy is a major inhibitor in getting the woman of your dreams.

Boss Cocky’Head, your level of arrogance is too domineering that it chokes! You want a loving and submissive woman! You are so on your own!

There is a thin line between Timidity – Confidence – Cockiness, and it is left for you to decide which one you intend to be. My advice? Stay confident! Be proud of yourself in and out, be focused on what you are out to achieve, don’t draw confidence from external sources. The moment you attempt that, you would turn out to be a cocky figure and it is a huge turn off!

Ladies are attracted to confident people, and when you are confident in yourself, then you are on the right step on knowing how to make a woman fall in love with you.

2 Dress smart, dress well

Leave the colour blocking to the ladies. What is your business with that? Or are you K-Cee the Limpopo crooner? He is into showbiz, and you are not!

Even if you are, I won’t expect that you bring your showbiz into making her fall for you. Is that a display of confidence or arrogance? Ladies are a huge sucker for men that dress well.

Hey Man, let this be clear! As much as you want to meet her everyday on dates. Your appearance matters. Personal grooming and dressing appropriately is a major influence in getting her to fall in love with you.

Before I move on!

Let me add the following:

Take care of your body Man. What is the essence of dressing well with a body that has terrible odour. Pray tell? Woman are put off by strong and repulsive body odours. Take care of your body Man, this is very necessary.

It is very possible to get the woman of your dreams even with all the body odour of this world. Agreed. Doing the best you can to take care of your appearance puts you in a pivot position to nick the girl just in time. You are both attractive to yourself and to her, which is a first pave-way to confidence!

3 Get your humour game rolling

A lady once told me,

A guy that wants to date me must have a good sense of humour. Humour is like food to soul. It makes your heart reverberate and flutter in pure bliss of laughter! I fall for humorous guys.

Everybody (including me loves it) when someone makes me happy. Let your bants be lively and funny, make her happy. Enjoy her funny bants as well, and ensure that you contribute in whatever she has to say.

Pally, humour is your greatest friend. The moment a woman enjoys your company and is already asking when she will see you again? Then she is beginning to get captivated and passionate about your meetings. Humour draws two hearts closer and she will just begin to appreciate your company.

4 Be romantic

I would expect you to get her low expensive gifts as deem fit, but doesn’t this sound a little bit cliché? You can up your game by trying new things with her. You can spice things off with romantic ideas that cost next to nothing, which will unconsciously get her interested to try out new things with you.

Surprise her with a message at work, send her love letters and share your day with her. Drop her lunch once in a while and see her melt in admiration.

5 Compliment her

Look at her skills and abilities and try to compliment her, her intellectual capabilities are part of the traits you should also compliment. You do not need to compliment her looks all the time. Even though a lot of ladies love to be complimented based on their looks, do not make this happen all the time in order to guide against you being termed as boring. Look out for qualities you find amusing and interesting. For example

I love your perspective to situations
I feel so comfortable talking to you
You argue so intelligently

Sincere compliments that looks at her physical, emotional and psychological attributes with warm compliments would be valued by your dream woman, which is an element of emotional attraction to you.

6 Get the funds to pay attention

To what? Details!

You need a lot of work to do on this point. You need to look beyond all the physical attributes and dwell on the other subtle details.

What are her likes and dislikes. What does she like to do at certain moments. What food does she like to eat. What is her dress style each day of the week. You need to pay critical attention to these details so as to aid your thoughtfulness.

What other things do you need to do?

7 Listen

I mention this in almost all my posts. You need to listen more than you can talk. We all have our baggage, don’t we?

While some girls are comfortable sharing their thoughts, opinions and situations with friends, some prefer to just mention family and the environment. See what you need to do in all of this? Listen!

Want to read the truth. Women have told me they are used to men who talk about themselves all the time, what they are not quite used to is a guy who is there with them during dates and listens more than blabbing off.

If you want to know to make your woman fall in love with you, then providing listening ears to all she does is truly important and necessary to get her flowing into you so well.

What listening does for you is, it shows that you truly care about what she is talking about and it gives you the opportunity to sieve out all wanted information from the unwanted information on your way to making her fall in love with you.

8 Don’t just text her for the sake of texting

Texting a babe is still so much effective as much as you may think it is outdated.

Wait a Sec! is texting actually outdated? With all the new social media messaging apps like Whatsapp, Instagram and facebook of this world?

Not at all!

Be creative with your texting and make it as fun and as lively as when you are with her. Don’t bore her out with questions like

How are you doing?
Where are you?
Have you eaten?

For God’s sake if she has not eaten, she would tell you during the course of the chat, and not you asking her irrelevancies. You do not need that!

Texting her cute romantic messages or starting lively banters with events of the day can go a long way in warming her to you, as a reflection of the fact that you want her into your world.

Stop texting drab and boring lines okay?

Watch your timing too, find a perfect time that works for her and then you can text to check up on her. Texting is not dependent on your availability but her availability. Alright?

Whenever you are not together, there is no harm in texting her to check up! This doesn’t have to be all the time though. You need to read between the lines.

9 They love their space

Oga, don’t be possessive! A lot of Nigerian guys have serious issues with being a stalker!

Hell No! This will not work. Rather she falling in love with you, it is the other way round! She is not yours yet! Don’t go possessive.

A lot of girls have chatted me up on the way to get a possessive stalker off their backs. You might be one of them and it is just a pity that rather than achieving what you are out for. You are chasing her away!

As mentioned earlier in my previous post, you have no moral right to argue about her activities or complain about what she does! You don’t own her, okay? You need to let her realize that she has the freedom to things whether or not you are her boo or not. This will make her like you more and get her to fall in love you!

Want to know how to make her fall in love with you? This is very important.

10 Woo her friends

Not the family. You don’t know them yet!

Girls love to keep a lot of friends, yes. Get to meet and know them and exchange lively banters with them. If her friends like you, chances are that they will be the first to chatter that you indeed merit of her love and attention.

11 Respect her

She might be younger or older than you. This is not even a case of age difference.

You need to respect her convictions, stance and feelings. You need to be objective to see her viewpoints and also value her opinions even if you do not agree with them. If you don’t understand her opinions, ask for clarifications, listen and provide your point of view. You do not need to agree with everything she says, as you may be tempted to do that to gain her friendship. You do not need to argue with her as well, you may be chasing that one girl that can add meanings into your life away.

12 Honesty is golden

What do you want? A fling or something more serious. Let her know!

Don’t toy with her feelings and emotions. Let your intentions be real and valid. A decent girl needs a real guy to fall in love with, and you can at least command some respect at the initial stages of getting her to fall in love with you.

Ensure that she is aware of your plans, and that you are genuinely interested in her. At least, this will give you some head-start and will avail you the opportunity to get to know her more, when you decide to tell her that you are in for the real deal.

Now that all is said and done, and you know how to make a woman love you. Do you have other additions to the list above? Do me a favour, and drop your comments. Let us all learn how to make your woman fall in love...

http://deedeesblog.com/how-to-make-a-woman-love-you/
Re: How To Make A Woman Love You by Came: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
I didn't see GIVE HER pLENTY MONEy in the list, this write up is a joke without GIVE HER pLENTY MONEY as part of the list.
Re: How To Make A Woman Love You by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
NONSENSE!!!
You can't "make" someone love you, it is only through the right interaction that they may, and sadly, even with that they may not get on to you.

The only way to find love is to BE YOURSELF, and hope that the real you is attractive to that person. The majority of people who fake to be who they are not, fail in love because their real self always come back eventually.

Love should come naturally, anything else is a waste of time/life.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Love You by Jaynom(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
If after doing all of the above u Come dey climb bike or Keke to go see her, just know that you are wasting your time and energy
Re: How To Make A Woman Love You by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Came:
I didn't see GIVE HER pLENTY MONEy in the list, this write up is a joke without GIVE HER pLENTY MONEY as part of the list.

I guess his post wasn't meant for guys trying to love prostitutes.
Re: How To Make A Woman Love You by Horlertoungy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
All na crap, if she's gonna love you she'll do so irrespective of all these stories and if she's not gonna love you, try and be cooking for her at their home everyday, you'll be landing where you're flying
Re: How To Make A Woman Love You by deturla: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jaynom:
If after doing all of the above u Come dey climb bike or Keke to go see her, just know that you are wasting your time and energy

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused And Scared To Marry / I Just Realized Someone I Was With For A Year Is A Player / Throwback's Pics Of Me And Solid Star (picxxx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.