Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Courier Service - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Courier Service (1313 Views)

How Reliable Is Nigerian Courier Service / Best Courier Service To New Zealand Embassy In South Africa / FASTEST INTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courier Service by letustalk(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
Pls house, i need help on an idea of how much it will cost to transport a laptop from lagos to somewhere in niger state. just need an average cost idea. thanks all.
Re: Courier Service by oyewolejos(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2009
sent d laptop through a driver to Abj then tell your contact in Minna to track the driver in Abj.it will take 9hrs from Lagos to reach Abj.the driver would collect around 1k while your contact in Minna would use 1k to and from Abj making 2k.if u wanna use courier company u are on a longthing cos Minna is not a busy place so it may take 3days.I have sent important docs and even laptop using this cheap and fast medium
Re: Courier Service by letustalk(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
thanks so much oyewole. i will use your idea. dhl is biling me almost 10,000 for the delivery. thanks all.
Re: Courier Service by funkybaby(f): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
letustalk:

thanks so much oyewole. i will use your idea. dhl is biling me almost 10,000 for the delivery. thanks all.

if you are based in lagos, go to ojota motor park or a MOTOR PARK where buses or cars going directly to Minna can be boarded. Speak to the driver of any of the buses that is at that moment loading passengers. Tell the driver what you want delivered in Minna and negotiate the price of having the laptop unaccompanied in his vehicle. If you negotiate well, you might end up parting with just 1k.

Collect the driver's name and mobile number, confirm from him his last stop at Minna and also give him the number of the person that will pick up the laptop at Minna. Also ask him the estimated time it will take him to drive down to Minna.

You should then give the name, mobile number of the driver, plate number of the car and the final stop of the driver to your pal at Minna, instructing him to be at the park at Minna to collect the laptop from the driver.

You might have to give the driver the receipt for the laptop just incase he is stopped and harassed by policemen during the course of his journey.

(1) (Reply)

US Visit Visa- Is It Best To Apply Alone Or With Your Wife And Kids? / Why Does Saudi Arabia Continue To Humiliate Nigerians? With Pictures / Top Countries To Live In For Africa 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.