Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,755 members, 7,930,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) (40566 Views)

Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / God Saves Deformed Corper From Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by tonyflash43(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:
Eyyyah such a cute girl cry

R.I.P

lol hope say nothing do u
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Realali(f): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
The more reason why i don't do any family or cusin thing only with my brothers and sisters same papa same mama any other family abeg make dam pack well
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by teginx: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P
Lol
Ur brain don cake be that. Olodo grin grin embarassed
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by coolk(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dooo pretty young girl.

But next time when you tell the story, try to be completely honest, no be everybody be johnboo. The truth should include the fact that "You and your cousin have been bleeping."
All the jealousy and rage that young man felt usually comes from heartbreak.
You probably vowed to love him forever, only to stab him at the gut with your impending nuptials.
You are lucky, he may have planned to kill you, then himself.
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Ibro2005: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pictures are not the same
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
That beating no be here oh. I hope the cousin has been given a bed at yaba left.
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P
She did not die lol.
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
The cousin wanted to marry her and she is getting married to another man. He pretended he wanted her to show him her "lefe " and strangled her with a cable wire. Oh lord I dont want this kinda love cry

1 Like

Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
kingsmaila:
Alhamdulillah he showed u his real color before the wedding Fathia. My advise is do not marry him or else u will regret it as its obvious he can kill u.

Wow...

do you know you are the one that deserves the beating this girl got?
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P

Did the article say that she died? Or you didn't read and just rushed to comment?
Re: Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) by ezra1990: 1:55am On Apr 07, 2017
youngberry001:

R.I.P
RIP keh......it's amazing how pple are quick to wish their fellow death!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.