Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Morata: If Conte Is Continuing To Call Me Then It Will Be My Old Phone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morata: If Conte Is Continuing To Call Me Then It Will Be My Old Phone (456 Views)

Revealed!! Antonio Conte Is Real Madrid’s Top Choice To Replace Zinedine Zidane / Conte Is Not To Be Blame! / “Conte Is Punishing Mikel For Playing For Nigeria At The Olympics” – Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morata: If Conte Is Continuing To Call Me Then It Will Be My Old Phone by cheapgoal: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Spain and Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata has revealed that if Antonio Conte is calling him, that he may be getting his old phone.

Morata has been vigorously connected with a move to Stamford Bridge toward the finish of the season as he battles to cement a first team shirt at Santiago Bernabeu.

In any case, the striker, who became the first Spanish player to score a hat-trick for Madrid in over eight years with his treble in Wednesday's 4-2 LaLiga win over struggling Leganes, demands his only focus is the 2016-17 season.

REAL MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/morata-if-conte-is-continuing-to-call-me-then-it-will-be-my-old-phone
Re: Morata: If Conte Is Continuing To Call Me Then It Will Be My Old Phone by Airtimex(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
What are you trying to say sire! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rangers International Of Enugu Sack Coach Imama / Tennis Star Serena Williams Reveal She Is 20 Weeks Pregnant With First Child / Chelsea Fans: Do You Want Conte To Play Fabregas In The FA Cup Semi-final?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.