Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Storm Is Happening Here Pics - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Storm Is Happening Here Pics (406 Views)

Pepper Dem Is Happening Right Now!!! / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics / Its Really Happening Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storm Is Happening Here Pics by ugwum007(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Although I don't know the name of the storm but it is happening at my location in Abuja (Kukwaba district).

Re: Storm Is Happening Here Pics by ugwum007(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
More

Re: Storm Is Happening Here Pics by pbethel: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nice houses
Re: Storm Is Happening Here Pics by virtue123(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
same here in lagos...But from these pictures, i am seeing more money than storm.leave the storm because you are not a storm chaser and chase the money.How you may wanna ask.Its simple.from these pictures i can see that you are in a developing area/estate,you can actually make hundreds if not millions of naira from those houses under construction.Still confused?

Ok...let me introduce you to Real estate business.My name is idi and i own a Real Estate Company(ceo royal realtors properties)i am a real estate brooker(you can call me an agent if you like),i broker deals between sellers and buyers of land and landed properties here in lagos to be specific.I have made quite a fortune from this venture and i want to involve you in this business.I dont know if you are a student or you are employed,whichever way, you can still do it partime and i asure you its going to be worth the while.All you need is a smart phone with an average pixel(the one you used for the pictures above will do) an internet connection. and viola!! you are in businness

This how it works...Go to completed houses in the estate thats is for sale or let call the number on the advert board and tell the person that you are interested in marketing the house for them and ask for permission to to snap the house so you can advertise it for them,when you get the go ahead, snap the house(s) and send them to me.I am subscribed to a paid internet advert platform where i do my advert.they(jumia house)will then push(advertise) them and i will be contacted by any interested persons,i will then call you and you will take them to the house(s)if its for sale or let and if they like it and are ready(this proccess is called inspection) you will then link the buyer and seller with you standing as the agent between them,and if a deal is struck you get 5% if it is sales and 10% if its for let of the net price of the property...(make the calculations your self)

To cut long story short view the properties i currently have on my platform https://house./royal-realtors-properties/?iframe

If you are interested please watsapp me on 08076086934 for more clues and info on it,but if not....please ignor.No offense intended.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Easter / #lagosliving | Activities & Events In Lagos You Might Want Attend This April / Free Career Development, Tourism And Entrepreneurship Summit In Ikeja, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.