Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,240 members, 7,925,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kidnappers Of Delta Council Boss’ Sister-in-law Want N10m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Delta Council Boss’ Sister-in-law Want N10m (329 Views)

Police Arrest Suspected Kidnappers Of Ubi Franklin's Aunt (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of UBEC Chairman & Daughter, Recover Arms (Photos) / Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Delta Council Boss’ Sister-in-law Want N10m by Ayodeji2k14: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sapele—The gunmen that kidnapped Mrs Oghenekevwe Odebala last week in Sapele, Delta State, are reportedly demanding for N10 million. The Chairman of Sapele Local Government Area, Delta State, Mr. Ejaife Odebala, elder brother to the victim’s husband is, however, calling for her unconditional release. Mrs Oghenekevwe Odebalor, was, last Wednesday night, kidnapped by unidentified gunmen, while driving home from a friend’s house around Kingsley Esiso Road in Sapele. The gunmen shot repeatedly into the air before dragging her out of her SUV into their car. The Sapele council boss said: “Apart from the trauma this is bringing to the family, the kidnappers must free my brother’s wife and let her come safely home. “This is the fourth time we are experiencing this in the family; it is not a palatable experience. They should let her go back to her husband safely.” Odebala, who also expressed concern over the upsurge in kidnapping in the area, said: “I am doing everything possible to get on top of the situation. I am the chief security officer and I am working with other security chiefs here to make Sapele crime free.” He, however, debunked the rumour making the round that it was his wife that was kidnapped. “It is not my wife, but my younger brother’s wife,” he said. Meanwhile, a police source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the police are doing everything to resolve the case. “I can assure you that we are working round the clock on this issue,” he added.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/kidnappers-delta-council-boss-sister-law-want-n10m/

(1) (Reply)

Original Honey / Businesswoman, 51, Arraigned For Attempting To Jump Into Lagoon / Facebook Assault Video May Be Connected To Murder Case: Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.