Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,895 members, 7,976,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Blackspade Wanted! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Blackspade Wanted! (703 Views)

╚►►►►► Discover Los Angeles! ~ Photos presented by blackspade ◄◄◄◄◄╝ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackspade Wanted! by oyewolejos(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
About a year ago i met a guy here named BLACKSPADE he lives in Los Angeles USA.We exchanged email and he offered priceless advice about schooling in L.A.3weeks ago i got my Student Visa and on Sunday i would be on my to the USA but i need to contact him to say THANK YOU.But all effort to contact him has been in vain as emails sent to him wasn't replied.If he gets to see this he should contact me on oyewolejose@yahoo.com or if anybody knows him.
Re: Blackspade Wanted! by Lacrisma(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
Congrats! smiley
Re: Blackspade Wanted! by oyewolejos(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
@Lacrisma Thanks.
@All anybody that have info about blackspade whereabout should not hesisate to hit me through the above email address
Re: Blackspade Wanted! by SeanT21(f): 4:32am On Dec 29, 2009
Dont worry. I'll let him know about this
Re: Blackspade Wanted! by oyewolejos(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2009
@SeaNT21 thanks a million for that.tell him to contact him through the above email address or better still if you have his contact kindly send it to me through my email.
Expecting to hear from BLACKSPADE
Re: Blackspade Wanted! by snokky(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
@Poster

Congrats man, and have a great trip.

By the way, the way u put the topic was so captivating and seems as if blackspade don do some dirty runs o, lol,

All the best guys n Happy New year in Advance.
Re: Blackspade Wanted! by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2009
Congrat mate

Nice cool
Re: Blackspade Wanted! by blackspade(m): 6:19am On Dec 30, 2009
oyewolejos:

About a year ago i met a guy here named BLACKSPADE he lives in Los Angeles USA.We exchanged email and he offered priceless advice about schooling in L.A.3weeks ago i got my Student Visa and on Sunday i would be on my to the USA but i need to contact him to say THANK YOU.But all effort to contact him has been in vain as emails sent to him wasn't replied.If he gets to see this he should contact me on oyewolejose@yahoo.com or if anybody knows him.

Hey man! Sorry about not replying to your emails, I forgot the password to that account, so I haven't been able to access it for a few months. I'm very happy to know that our email exchanges have helped you with your visa process. Hope you all the best with your studies, and if you need any further advice you can reach me at this email: mrblackspade@hotmail.com

Happy Holidays!! cool

SeanT21:

Dont worry. I'll let him know about this

Thanks dear. wink
Re: Blackspade Wanted! by oyewolejos(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
@Blackspade thank God i finally see you.Am really happy.Check your mail and reply me ASAP.Looking forward to seeing you soon.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Visas,ticket And International Passport / Is Canadian Private Visa Achievable? / Can Some1 Use A Sponsor Account For Cyprus Visa Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.