Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Dont Dare Me I Will Expose Your Business To Social Media - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dont Dare Me I Will Expose Your Business To Social Media (781 Views)

Get Gotdya Handsanitiser Handgloves And Facemask As Lockdown Is Over Dnt Expose / Best Three Business To Go Into And Make Your Money Fast / Position Your Business To Attract Grants,loans And Investors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Dare Me I Will Expose Your Business To Social Media by Tenumah32(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
PLACE YOUR ADVERTS ON FACEBOOK HERE..

Get your business known TO THE WORLD.

Give your PLATFORMS a wide attention. with Wendy Your business will saile your business on my group (BENIN/DELTA MARKET) with over 5,000+ members, (500 new members joining everyday) and repost it 5times daily, get your advert seen on top 5 posts on the group, giving your business visibility and is an opportunity for you to respond to comments and questions on your post. This service cost N3,000 for a week

B. I will place your business picture on the COVER PICTURE SPACE on the group for 7days and repost your advert 15x in 7 days. It will cost N4,000 naira

C. I will promote your business on 15 groups with over 500,000+ members, and repost it 5times daily including on my group. This service cost N8,000 for one week.....

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08101371681 FOR MORE INFO

(1) (Reply)

Let Professionals Handle All Your Printing Jobs Anywhere In Nigeria / Offer To Buy Zinc And Lead Ore / Unified Communications Internet Of Things Webrtc Communication DIGIUM, Asterisk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.