Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,857 members, 7,930,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss (1308 Views)

Miyonse Writes Love Poem For Tboss / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by JamieBlog(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Cool FM OAP, Freeze has joined celebrities publicly declaring their supports for their favourite housemates.

He shared and photo on his Instagram page and wrote;

"This has nothing to do with the #FreeTheSheeple movement.

This is my preference as a human being, which I believe I'm entitled to!

Just like me, she is half Romanian and half Nigerian so she is my sister!

My vote goes for #Tboss. #BBNaija #bbnaija2017. ~FRZ"

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/just-like-me-she-is-half-romanian-oap.html

lalasiclala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by Synord(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
the fact that freeze is supporting her , she no fit get my support again grin

3 Likes

Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by optional1(f): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
wrong supporter at this time.
Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by Jodha(f): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nobody takes freeze seriously.. A mature man acting like a teenager..
The kind of people supporting Efe.. Annie idibia, olamide baddo, basketmouth, ice prince, I go die, A.y.. Great people.. Oya negodu the kinda rascals supporting Tokunbor.. Bob risky, daddy freeze, who else? Charlie boy?..
The truth is clear.. Sensible people can see that.. Efe is the only suitable person.. He's so qualified for the crown..
Sms "Vote Efe" to 32052...
Or download we chat go to the African magic option and click on it.. For free..
Vote common sense... Vote Efe..

1 Like

Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by nepapole(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
I jus luv this girl cos it seems many pipl hate her..
Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
EL RUFAI IS PLANNING TO PASS THIS LAW IN KADUNA STATE

An Islamic city council in the Indonesian province of Aceh, which follows Sharia(law) , has banned female citizens from passing gas.

Sayyid Yahia, mayor of the city, told media that a ban was needed, as farting does not go well with the Islamic values of modesty. “Muslim women are not allowed to fart with sound, it’s against Islamic teachings,” he said. Meanwhile, the Indonesian Feminists Association told local media they will attempt to block the smelly law as they deem it discriminatory.

Talking to The Wadiyan, mayor Sayyid Yahia said the law aims to save people’s morals and behaviors. “When you see woman fart loud, she appears like a man. But if she sit sideways and pass it quietly, she looks like a woman,” Sayyid said.

Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by Raydans: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by Homeboiy: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jodha:
The kind of people supporting Efe.. Annie idibia, olamide baddo, basketmouth, ice prince, I go die, A.y.. Great people.. Oya negodu the kinda rascals supporting Tokunbor.. Bob risky, daddy freeze, who else? Charlie boy?..
The truth is clear.. Sensible people can see that.. Efe is the only suitable person.. He's so qualified for the crown..

both u , efe , his supporters are maaaàaad

BBN is mad also

I wont even watch, even if I get free airtime iam voting fir no one

1 Like

Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by Homeboiy: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jodha:

BBN is mad also

sorry for the insult der

e pain me

1 Like

Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by Amberon: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Both of them are dumb and rude so they should just marry already.
Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by Jodha(f): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Homeboiy:

BBN is mad also

sorry for the insult der

e pain me

If e pain yhu too much.. Guy do this grin

Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by Homeboiy: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jodha:

If e pain yhu too much.. Guy do this grin

I never won die
Re: Just Like Me, She Is Half Romanian: OAP Freeze Declares Support For Tboss by poshestmina(f): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'm #team bossnation# but all this my teamies are something else oh ...from bobrisky to daddy fridge maybe aunty Kemi will be next kwa !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Shares His New Look From Florida With A Girl (photo) / Actress Tonto Dikeh And Abigail Igwe In Adorable Photo / ‘money Is Anything Money Can Buy’ – Melaye Says As He Shows Off His Versace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.