Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,137 members, 7,946,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Top Ten Defenders In Nigerian Professional Football League - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top Ten Defenders In Nigerian Professional Football League (17787 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Top 10 Coaches In The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) / Plateau United Is New Champion Of The Nigerian Professional Football League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Defenders In Nigerian Professional Football League by oyetpel(m): 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
gameboyo:

Mention one player that played at fifa u17 world Cup in 2003 except Mikel Obi that u know. Remember, Nigeria got knocked out at group stage, no thanks to toss of coin.
Can u mention great players from the fifa u17 tourney in 93 apart kanu?
My bro, this is a circus, it cuts across bothers and countries.
Is rooney real 28 years?
Is John Terry really 33years?
I can go on and on and on.
The only reasons ours stands out is as a result of having poor football administration and sponsorship, thus affecting the growth of the players. Europeans and Americans won't nurture all ur players for u. Check out Iheanacho, do u think English media would have had it easy with man city assuming he was an English talent? This things are complex.
Ok, so Rooney is an age cheat, i guess Lingard, R. Giggs, C. Ronaldo, R. Sterling are also age cheats.

We are age cheats here full stop, and its the problem of Football administration and programs. Do you think Nigeria coaches will use real secondary boys to play U17 tournament? No, because they will see them as tiny and not strong enough, and they may be sacked if they use real U17 and lose. You want to tell me Ahmed Musa is 24 years old? And don't ever go there, Europeans don't lie about age. And i think South America is also controlling that too.
Re: Top Ten Defenders In Nigerian Professional Football League by Hernandez88(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2017
The lists is incomplete without Seun Sogbeso of Nassarawa United

Fine Defender

Re: Top Ten Defenders In Nigerian Professional Football League by tck2000(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Leg breakers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100% Sure Cannot Draw Football Pool Games / AFCON Qualifier: Super Eagles Begin Training Ahead Seychelles Clash (photos) / Osimhen: Italian Police Probe Serie A Transfers, Juventus In The Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.