Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,310 members, 7,936,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (746989 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
khaybest:

I was at a cyber café today and I was asked to come with the printout of the results for scanning along side my email address attached to my JAMB profile... should I proceed?
I don't know about that sir
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
DrBESTJC:
Finally completed my registration....not easy anyway...

Please guys when is the exam comming up?....I mean the date??
well-done

No one knows when the exams would be coming up.. But I guess it should be early next month.

Tighten your seatbelt sir, what's the course?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Joan011: 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fembleez1:

Bros, been down this road before. After you work for the cash, you still have to accumulate 40 referrals. After that, they say you need to wait for 30-60days to get your money or buy Bitcoin for it to be sent to you in 3mins. Don't pay or buy any Bitcoin, cause if you do, you lose your money and the one you worked for as per the advertisement promotion. Tis Scam in two ways.
Thanks for the info how much did u earn before trying to withdraw the money
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rafajii: 4:22am On Sep 19, 2017

BREAKING: ASUU SUSPENDS STRIKE

The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has conditionally suspended their five weeks old strike embarked upon to press for the implementation of agreements reached with the government and has directed their members to return to the classroom with immediate effect.

President of the union, Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi who addressed a news conference at about 9.30 pm last night after another round of meeting with the government delegation led by the Minister of Labour, Senator Chris Ngige directed all members of the union to return to work after their branch congresses on Tuesday.

He said they decided to conditionally suspend the strike action in view of the timeline of October 2017 for the implementation of the signed agreement.

He said that the union will not hesitate to resume the suspended action if the government renege on the signed agreement which he called Memorandum of Action, adding that the signed agreement was backed by a definite timeline for implementation.

He warned that the government must not deliberately dishonor the agreement, pointing out that the continuous breach of signed agreement has been responsible for the constant strike action in the Universities.

Ogunyemi said that the current agreement with the government is based on mutual trust between the union and the government, adding that the trust of the union must be respected by the government.

The meeting which started about 4.00pm was supposed to last for about one hour, but dragged for about four hours before agreement was reached on All contending issues.

Briefing Journalist earlier after the meeting which ended at about 7.55pm, Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige said all the gray areas have been sorted out and an agreement reached.

He said that members of the union had insisted that they were tired of having agreements that are not implemented, pointing out that the content of the agreement was taken from the series of meeting with the union since the commencement of the strike.

He said further that that both the government and the union understood themselves and agreed in several issues, assuring that the agreement reached will be implemented by the government in line with available resources.

Areas of agreement include funding for revitalization of public universities and the issue of Earn Academic Allowances, the issue of University Staff Schools and the implementation of the judgement of the National Industrial Court, National Universities Pension Management Company and guidelines for pension matters formProfessors.

He also said that the union agreed to the exemption offered by the government regarding the issue of TSA, which include the issue of grants, endowment fund as well as salary short fall which he said is already being implemented by government.

On the issue of state universities, he said they agreed that the union will submit a position paper to the federal government on their observation with a view for government to advise state government on the funding of state universities.

He describe the union as patriotic members of the society, pointing out that anybody who demand better working equipment is no doubt a patriot.

Sir_Raf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by khaybest(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Nltaliban:
I don't know about that sir
What do you advice?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Joan011:
Thanks for the info how much did u earn before trying to withdraw the money

$458 but had just 29 referrals. I was told to buy additional referrals through Bitcoin or share my link more to get up to 40 referrals. While doing that, I got $898 dollars and was told my payout has been approved but I still have to wait for 30-60days or bypass it in 3mins by buying $10 Bitcoin. That moment, I knew it was scam and I had to do further research.

It was held that, you do the work but they get the money and even scam you additionally through the Bitcoin process.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2017
khaybest:

Please Doctor Condomsir, kindly add me to the WhatsApp group...

Dr. CondomSir
This one weak me grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

that's a costly mistake.
I think u have to swear affidavits and at the same time forward ur complaints to neco office so that they will start correcting the mistake before the original result comes out.

I have every belief that u can actually use affidavits for this year admission process.

note that in most cases affidavit doesn't last more than 1 year...before then I believe they neco must have effected the correction for ur future uses.

other bosses here must surely have something to say about this.
just chill.

I agree with you Christian.

The guy should just swear affidavit claiming it was an error from NECO, and the results are his.
That should solve matters.

As per postume registration, he can go ahead and upload the results
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Bobola07:

Dr. CondomSir This one weak me grin grin
cheesy grin grin grin ; D you're very funny
how your side Dr Bobola07 ??
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Rursh:
Huussshh! So glad to be back in a jiffy, I have been busy with book and some other personal stuffs since.
How have you guys and gels been? Pls continue to prepare well, hard and smart for this upcoming 2017 UI post UTME. A professor son in Medicine 100L who is my friend said it's not gonna be funny for those who don't prepare very very well.
In light of these and some other coded and classified reasons, am journeying to Ibadan hopefully tomorrow. When am back I will Load you guys up with my intelligent findings coupled with the ones I promised earlier.
#Rursh__ UI 2017/18 MBBS aspirant.
Jehovah is good!
I'm watching you in 4 D
I pray for a safe journey to and fro
just be quick about all these stuff .
Exam is near sir. cheesy
Thanks and good morning

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Ajet001:

cheesy grin grin grin ; D
you're very funny

how your side Dr Bobola07 ??

Baba mi, I'm good o
How you dey?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2017
terens:
hello pls can some1 help me out, after paying the 2700 and continue the registration but i couldnt continue the response is
"None of your transactions were successful"
i went to the bank to confirm i even receive a mail from the site that the payment were successful.

pls help the fportal closes on 23rd sept 2017.

thanks

I'm in your shoes too..
Paid with my ATM card, was debited but saanapay couldn't retrieve my transaction. I contacted the mail address on the portal tho.
You can do that today, and let's hope something will be done about it.

Just stay calm.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Rursh, safe journey bro.
We go dey expect ur posts.

BTW, U have a nice profile picture..
At the sight of that cover, every bch student grins embarassed undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Bobola07:

Baba mi, I'm good o How you dey?
I'm cool bro it's been post UTME this and post UTME that.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Ajet001:

I'm cool bro
it's been post UTME this and post UTME that.

Its well bro. God go do am
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Bobola07:

Its well bro. God go do am
Amen oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Bobola07:

Dr. CondomSir
This one weak me grin grin

grin grin

Doctor Ajet001 would have been proper cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2017
CondomSir:

grin grin

Doctor Ajet001 would have been proper cheesy
grin

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MASSGLORY: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2017
PLS O I DID CHANGE OF INSTITUTION TO UI (2 WKS AGO BUT IT AS NOT REFLECTED TILL AND IT REMAINS 3 DAYS TO GO FOR REGISTRATION TO CLOSE AND I DID THE CHANGE SUCCESSFULLY WHAT SHOULD PLS HELP (I HAVE TRIED TO LOGIN B4 TYPING BUT HAS NOT REFLECTED
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by khaybest(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Bobola07:

Dr. CondomSir This one weak me grin grin
lol....no mind me jare
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by khaybest(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

remove ur number from ur post
Please sir, I'm yet to be added
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Boybreezy(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2017
pleas what is d subject combination for sociology in ui..??
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Boybreezy:

shoyemiayodeji or Dopeyomi, come to his rescue.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by samuelizz(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Boybreezy:

O'LEVEL

English Language and any other three subjects from Arts, Science or Social Sciences 5 'O' level subjects at one sitting or 6 'O' level subjects at two sittings to include: English Language and any other subjects from Arts, Science or Social Sciences.

UTME

English Language and any other three subjects from Arts, Science or Social Sciences

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Boybreezy(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
Boybreezy:
Government literature English and economics-jamb

Add maths to it for - o levels.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Boybreezy(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2017
My sister is also applying for Ui and she got 211 in Jamb,1B3,2C4,and 2C5 in waec...is there any chance of her being admitted into Ui??
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Boybreezy(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2017
But she did Government, English,Economics,and Crk(for sociology)
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Boybreezy:
My sister is also applying for Ui and she got 211 in Jamb,1B3,2C4,and 2C5 in waec...is there any chance of her being admitted into Ui??

Her o'level does not matter at the moment once she has at least C's in all subjects. if she's hardworking, she can score 95/100 in UI post-UTME.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Boybreezy:
But she did Government, English,Economics,and Crk(for sociology)

Base on this
shoyemiayodeji:

Government literature English and economics-jamb

Add maths to it for - o levels.

And on the authority of this
samuelizz:

O'LEVEL

English Language and any other three subjects from Arts, Science or Social Sciences 5 'O' level subjects at one sitting or 6 'O' level subjects at two sittings to include: English Language and any other subjects from Arts, Science or Social Sciences.

UTME

English Language and any other three subjects from Arts, Science or Social Sciences

She's still on a right path. English is the compulsory subject for her course, plus any of 3 Arts, Social Science and/or Science subject.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.