Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,943 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (54450 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Abbeyme: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2017
OK then
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2017
lol
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Funny.

Some will blame Jonathan for building the railway. cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 07, 2017
You mean woman husband bah?
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2017
People just love seeking attention these days.

It has really brought out the creativity in them sad

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by princeemmma(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2017
see stupid Photoshop, you think we are fool

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Stricker321: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
The pics even looks poorly edited undecided

Very poor photoshop jobs.

Some of these bloggers are mad. undecided undecided
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Stricker321: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2017
princeemmma:
see stupid Photoshop, you think we are fool

Don't mind the useless blogger or whatever.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by bettercreature(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2017
AreaFada2:
Funny.
She is having a serious psychological problem
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by fistonati(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2017
when she is supposed to look inward and asked herself what has gone wrong, and how is best bet to address it. Anyway anything that comes her way she will take. Railways workers will be approach soon, just ask for any of them hans in marriage.
She will grow old there.
IRANU

Stop disgracing Chelsea oo
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Jerryvicker(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
It seems I wanna marry u honey...

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by segzy17: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Instead Of Sitting On a railway line waiting for husband,she suppose go jump into a lag**n,there she go meet spiritual husband fast-fast.

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by BudeYahooCom: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Na by force to marry?
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by giftedebere(f): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2017
May God grant your heart desire smiley
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by jonnytad(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Are you wealth in your family? If yes then you've found a husband. Gimme your number after all you are not looking bad.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Jokkarm2: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
If you know you are serious and you are serious , send email to this address jokkarm@gmail.com.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Hydrolysis(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
sad shocked This kind offer de and girls have been rejecting me upandan embarassed. Abeg who get her number. I want to try my luck undecided
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by SpencerLewis(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
owukpa:
A Facebook user, Regina Egwu has vowed to sit on railway until she sees a husband.
Miss Egwu, in a picture posted on her Facebook page and obtained by IDOMA VOICE was seen siting on a railway garbed in Chelsea FC jersey.
"She wrote, "Am not leaving dis railway until I see husband today oooo hmmm today na today,#LOL"

While many friends berated her for making such cheap post, other friends advised her to rather go home or else she would end up marrying a mad man.

See reactions below.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/04/single-lady-vows-to-sit-on-railway.html

Seun, lalasticlala

That is no problem. She can continue to sit there till next year if she likes. She knows very well that this zoological contraption has no functional rail system and therefore no train will near her. If she is serious let her add hunger strike to it by not eating till she finds a husband. By the way are husbands now staying on railway lines?
Anyway she is young and wants to tell us that she is, is, is...beautiful. I myself won't mind......................U know naaaa what I mean.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by sisisioge: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin

Silly girl! Biko give me the contract of supplying your daily needs o. You would need a lot to stay alive for as long as it takes...let me know cool
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Photoshop and joke
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Potipher(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Just passing!!!
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by DJInfluence: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2017
did you guys see the #Lol. it is a joke. Some pippu here just take the matta serious pass the person wey write am.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2017
m single and ready to mingle
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by Rexnegro(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2017
as much I won't like to judge her....but I feel she must have bin doing a hard to get kind of lady all these while...cos truth be told she is facially beautiful but behaviorally nko? my dear go home, at the time and right attitude u go see husband who go marry u...take hat
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by nepapole(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
see as everybody dey find husband shocked

me sef they find husband !
How far..oya submit ur CV..vacancy dey here. wink
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by mustybaba55(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2017
CAN YOU DATE EXTRAORDINARY BOY LIKE ME IF U CAN HIT ME THROUGH HER +2348036374696
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by mayortm001(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmm, i almost gave a fvck...tnk God i didn't give out any ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by delivryboy: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2017
ProsperOkec:
why some here are asking how to turn a guy down politely.

very soon they will be saying all man na man.

rate me below
Rate you? Okay. The picture background is clumsy and untidy/unkempt, the environment is also dark beaming too much light/exposure on you. In addition, you don't need the ropes you had to your ears, it adds another detail to an already busy photo. Great smile, nice pose
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by bigclem22: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Igbo's again nawaooo. grin grin grin

Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by ijayebonyi(f): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Lol. Is that how to attract one?
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by SpencerLewis(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
see as everybody dey find husband shocked

me sef they find husband !
Na lie. U are married. I can swear with my two precious testicles on this. In fact na lie u de lie make I naked bath inside bathroom.
Re: Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) by twentyk(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2017
If to say she be man utd now we for consider am....but chealsea no no......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / Two Church Members Fight Dirty Over Female Lover (pic) / She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.