Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" (31598 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by DollarAngel(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
BOOKED
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by ILoveToto(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
suzan404:
Wetin be male prostitute again shocked.....this one weak me oo sad

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Synonyms in dictionary

Rich = wealthy

Poor = impoverished

Nigerian Pastor = legal Yahoo Yahoo

grin

Oga TB, why didn't you foresee the collapse of your church and the victory of Trump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by joepentwo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
has he been cure of HIV?

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
hmmmm
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Shome36(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lie lie......

FP loading......

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Jerryvicker(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jesu... Na waoo, dis man nid to go heaven

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by blackbelt(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
d guy na gay sef. I no fes c am oo
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by shadeyinka(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bobrisky should volunteer himself for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Originalsly: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm.... I hope he pays well for these advertisements testimonies.

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by kingthreat(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Glad he is no longer a cocksucka
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by abnsugbe: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Moving4:
OP wat do u mean by Controversial Lagos base Church? What is d controversy in d Church?

Thank God he was delivered...

he no longer feels for men,its only women..lol....chaiiiiiiii

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by lizzilicious(f): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A young Nigerian man has made a shocking confession in T.B. Joshua’s controversial Lagos-based church, claiming he was delivered from the “spirit of man” which led him into “male prostitution.” According to Jonathan Etumodor, a Delta-State indigene, he felt an ‘evil spirit’ enter him during a casual swim in a river as a young boy.

Growing up, he began having “affection” for his fellow men. “Older men would meet me, have sex with me and pay me,” Etumodor recounted. “Sometimes, they would invite me to their homes, even when their wife was there. They would put me in their guest-room, telling the wife that I was someone from their office”, he said.

According to the young man, his mannerisms and mode of dressing became increasingly feminine as time progressed, stressing “Everything about me was just like a woman”. Etumodor further
revealed that although he was diagnosed with the deadly HIV, that did little to quell his activities. “I started infecting people and the people I infected, began infecting others”, he claimed.

He said each attempt to start a business from the proceeds of prostitution ended up in disappointment, leading him to delve deeper into the illicit trade, going to gay chat rooms online to advertise his ‘services’. However, when visiting his sister, Jonathan said he discovered Emmanuel TV, the Christian station belonging to Joshua, which she watched faithfully. “If I came closer or touched the TV when T.B. Joshua prayed, I always found myself on the ground,” he recounted.

Jonathan says he felt a strange force visibly leave his body during the time of prayer. “I was trying to hold myself from where I was but I was uncontrollable,” he recalled.

A week after the prayer, Etumodor went to the Synagogue to share his testimony that his desire for men had gone and he had since been “admiring” ladies. “To the people I have initiated, to the homes I have broken and to the husbands whom I have taken away from their wives, I am very sorry for what I have done,” he begged, insisting it was the devil’s work.

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-have-hiv-had-sex-with-several-men.html

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by victorpopoola20: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
The whole things sound like arrangements to me. Hm.hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Bants(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
How much will they ever pay me to come and do fake miracle...thinking

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by lizzilicious(f): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
patiently waiting for the time bobrisky would be delivered

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
TB nd deception

2 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by aminu790(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
lies
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
NO holy water to cure his HIV status?! Maybe that's the next episode of this comedy skit.
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Iseoluwani: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
seunO4:
I kept saying this , being gay is not natural, it's very spiritual because I don't seems to understand how a guy will be sexually attracted to his fellow guy when there are thousands of females out there who are ready to give you with just a blink of an eye..thank God for this one.

Roman's 1:27
KJV:And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by comrChris(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
op what exactly do you mean by controversial Lagos based pastor?
abeg no provoke me

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by megareal: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Male prostitute. angry

This na the ase of what a woman can do.........
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Bollinger(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
seunO4:
I kept saying this , being gay is not natural, it's very spiritual because I don't seems to understand how a guy will be sexually attracted to his fellow guy when there are thousands of females out there who are ready to give you with just a blink of an eye..thank God for this one.

Homosexuality has been in existence since the dawn of time. Just because you don't understand it does not mean it does not exist. I find homosexuality disgusting but as long as they are not hurting me or my loved ones anyone can do whatever they like. Live and let live.

3 Likes

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by HelloBiafra: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
is TB Joshua sure that man is not a woman

hit like if you get the joke
Dry joke!

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by porchbaby(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na wa,diff things wey person dey hear everyday undecided undecided
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by centboy123456(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bants:
How much will they ever pay me to come and do fake miracle...thinking

wat is dis one saying u think the thousands of people who cum to tbj church u think he pay the money abi guy u need to see it for ur self it real oh
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by ngmgeek(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
There goes one of the reasons why HIV is spreading in Nigeria like wildfire in the harmattan. These shameless men will sleep with their wives and their sidekicks. Then on sundays, you will not see a single empty seat in our churches! lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by DirewolfofStark(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
0b10010011:
There is love in sharing

Obviously when they were sharing intelligence you were nowhere to be found.
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by holluphemydavid(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
suzan404:
Wetin be male prostitute again shocked.....this one weak me oo sad
weytin person no go c or hear for dis naija sef,i tire
Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
kestolove95:
To vote TBoss, Marvis, Bisola or Derby Rice, text Vote Efe to 32052. Dazzol

i rather give the money to a homeless orphan

1 Like

Re: HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" by ipobbigot7: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Another biafra product, is only God that knows how many lives he has destroyed.

But can any good news emanates from the biafrans?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / Cell Phone Vs. Bible / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.