Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,056 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

"If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters (2117 Views)

Ondo State Government To Pull Down Dilapidated Structures / IF A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY APPEARS, DON'T PULL DOWN THE SHADES BUY 5 GET 1 FREE" / Investments Vs Liabilities Using Shina Peters And Jim Ovia As Case Study. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: "If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." Tom Peters by Viktoreze(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2020
The blessing of the Lord is the reward of the devout, in a moment God brings his blessings to flower.
Do not say, ‘What are my needs, how much shall I have in future?’
And do not say, ‘I am self-sufficient, what disaster can affect me now?’
In prosperous times, disasters are forgotten and in times of disaster, no one remembers prosperity....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

94plots Facing Monastry Road Behinde Shoprite Sangotedo Lekki With G/consent / Ijebu Ode Apartment Lettings And Land Sales. / 1/2/3 Bedroom Apartment/bq For Sale In Lekki Ajah Abraham Adesanya+2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.