Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,895 members, 7,918,913 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Is Exactly Wrong In Giving And Receiving With Left Hand? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Exactly Wrong In Giving And Receiving With Left Hand? (547 Views)

Indomie Generation: Who Exactly Are They? / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Exactly Wrong In Giving And Receiving With Left Hand? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
So 3 days ago I was at the market with my friend. I attempted to give the seller money with my left hand and he rebuked me immediately despite my right hand being full with somethings. Now my question is, what exactly is wrong in giving or receiving with your left hand? What is the rationale behind this?
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong In Giving And Receiving With Left Hand? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Many people use solely their left hand to clean their nyansh with water.... Thus many think it is not appropriate to have contact with that hand.

For others it is purely superstitious.
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong In Giving And Receiving With Left Hand? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
For a seller in a market who's sensitive to receiving things delivered with a left hand, I think he believes some juju risks might be involved with collecting money given with a left hand.

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of The Wife / The Voluntary Making Of A Single Mother : Right Or Wrong? / Writer Accuses Melania Trump Of Allegedly Cheating With Tiffany’s Hos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.