Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,113 members, 7,899,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) (41400 Views)

Thief Stripped, Beaten & Carried In Wheelbarrow By Bayelsa Angry Mob (Graphic) / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Fulani Men Matchet 2 Men Who Went To Bath In A Stream In Nasarawa(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by urshawmoore(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
And the scammer is on this post again. Don't patronize him.

Mr Ugo, stop scamming ppl or I wld expose your real You. Be warned.

Goodboi243547:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by kabawa(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
DrGoodman:
The current recession brought with it hunger, starvation, despondency, desperation, suicidal and murderous tendencies all because the government of the day is not interested in the welfare of the people.

APC and change!

Who is this slowpoke foaming from the mouth uncontrollably sad
If You are depressed go to the nearest psychiatric for help and get the ff out of the Internet.
The last time I checked Nairaland is not a psychiatric forum
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
DrGoodman:
The current recession brought with it hunger, starvation, despondency, desperation, suicidal and murderous tendencies all because the government of the day is not interested in the welfare of the people.

APC and change!

Please hold it. Apc is not everything. People kill in developed countries too.
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
And God saw that the wickedness of man was only evil continually...no excuse for this act plllssss.
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by DrGoodman: 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
correctguy0900:

Please hold it. Apc is not everything. People kill in developed countries too.

The difference is that they are caught and jailed by the system. Have any Fulani herdsman been jailed? Yet thousands of innocent Nigerians has been killed in their homes by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
If you don't have a son in edo, you are nobody. You can see what a son can do to his parents.

The guy is insane from the look. Effect of hard drugs.
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Saved
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Dboy55(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
EDO again, Edo and Kenya with bad news are like...........pls somebody help me with that favous Jacob Zuma photo
oga shut up angry
iluvdonjazzy:
EDO again, Edo and Kenya with bad news are like...........pls somebody help me with that favous Jacob Zuma photo
oga shut up
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by oheni(f): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
That's why it's not advisable for pregnant women to walk around under the hot son because some demons chases the real child away and enter the stomach...I'm sure this animal isn't the original child sent to the woman from heaven....
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol read well again... perhaps ask for further clarification instead of making conjecture...

1. The man committed a despicable act that deserve death penalty.

2. Parents can avoid a situation where their kids will bring death/pains to them by imbibing strong moral and social values in them in their childhood stage....

3. I'm sure such wouldn't have been if the parents had done (2). People are influenced by both the trainings they get from home and their environment.

Even the Bible asked us to TRAIN UP OUR KIDS IN THE WAY THEY SHOULD GO AND WHEN THEY ARE OLD THEY WON'T DEPART FROM IT.

the death is unfortunate, the man acted devilish but parents must learn from this incident. THAT'S MY POINT

I hope your son kills u one day. That will teach u a lesson as a bad parent.
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Ramlay(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
If this barbaric and murderous action happens to occured in the north, the hypocrite of nairaland could have started calling islam names. But now, they are blaming recession
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
DrGoodman:

APC and change!

When are you going to do the same to you mother so i can believe what you say about APC up there is true..
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by salam1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=DrGoodman post=55348687]The current recession brought with it hunger, starvation, despondency, desperation, suicidal and murderous tendencies all because the government of the day is not interested in the welfare of the people.

APC and change![/quote can u kill ur mother? Plss stop blaming the govt.
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by aniyphil: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
am from EDO state

grin grin grin grin . . .oh jeez . . . case closed !

Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
aniyphil:

grin grin grin grin . . .oh jeez . . . case closed !
You are mad, tell me the state you are from and I
will pull out millions of "evil" news that have
emanated from your state in the last 6 months.
Then we will now compare which state has the
most bad news. Nonsense
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nathan2016: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
DrGoodman:

APC and change!

Stop blaming government....typical nigerian...government this, government that...the government dont owe you s hit ...better go and work hard

This here is poverty/illetracy...and my friend poverty/illetracy is a choice

Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by delana(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Philpham:
Evil son. One of the disadvantages of having a male child. They lack conscience and are inhuman.
May he rot in hell.
He is nothing but Lucifer himself Having only female children doesn't stop them from killing their parents . Just train your children well and ask God for guidance .
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
DrGoodman:

The difference is that they are caught and jailed by the system. Have any Fulani herdsman been jailed? Yet thousands of innocent Nigerians has been killed in their homes by Fulani herdsmen.

Man killed his mother with a matchet in Edo. U are discussing fulani killings. What u saying is true but unrelated to the topic because this is purely a homicide case and not ethnic clash. Abeg rest this matter. No reply me o. I dey busy now
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
DollarAngel:
Evil everywhere

Two days ago na SE some machete de father head off, now na SS someone just machete his mother, chai chai tufiakwa.
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Buhari no try for Nigeria at all at all
Re: Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Man killed his mother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collins Akila: Photos From Burial Of ESUT Student / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining / Military Officer's Daughter Killed In Bayelsa Over Ipad (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.