Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Celebrities/‘i Was Victimized By Bisola In The Bbnaija House’- Says Bally[watch] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities/‘i Was Victimized By Bisola In The Bbnaija House’- Says Bally[watch] (432 Views)

How Queen Olori Badirat Was Victimized By Other Wives Of Olori / Celebrities I Want To See Naked - Denrele / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities/‘i Was Victimized By Bisola In The Bbnaija House’- Says Bally[watch] by Vagazut(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Big Brother Naija contestant Bally, who was evicted from the house last week on Sunday 2, March 2017, sat down with Tope Olowonyan of Linda Ikeji TV to talk about life inside the house and his plans for the future……enjoy the full interview....

Video here:http://bigbrothernaija.ng/2017/04/victimized-bisola-big-brother-naija-house-says-bally-watch/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna - Let Me Leave (official Video) / Who Am I / Cute Photo Of Kid Who Couldn’t Enter To Watch An EPL Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.