Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,281 members, 7,932,168 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (43604 Views)

Don’t allow Nigeria Free Captured Boko Haram Members – Deby Warns Chadian Troops / Wike: We Won’t Allow Nigeria Turn Into A One Party State / I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by kayceekaycee: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Build your own ponzi site, Donation site or a crowd funding site. Various scripts available MMM script, Hit and Run 24 hours script, just name it. You will get the most advanced donation site script within 3 days at a very affordable rate. Call: 08120970832
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by JacksonD7: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Your thoughts are not sacrosanct. As far as I am concerned, nothing is impossible.

True, but this is Africa we're talking about. We'll probably be at each other's throats within a decade.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by kingthreat(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2017
wizzyrich:
quite pathetic of u to see anyone supporting the struggle as an IPOB member.

Anyways let it stick in ur Brain that nothing comes easily in life. Everything comes with a price, so don't let it bother u too much

Please join the martyr list. You wont be celebrated. Trust me.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

True, but this is Africa we're talking about. We'll probably be at each other's throats within a decade.
I have traveled to many African countries and I disagree. If much of what you know about Africa are things you read off the internet then you can be sure that you are mistaken.
Apart from SA and few Northern African countries, we are cool.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by obiezed: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2017
And so it starts,in my lifetime,this is probably the 3rd or 4th incarnation of Biafran agitation, I 've witnessed,Man truly doesn't learn from the mistakes of others,this is just the same path most nationalist fronts took,from IRA to ANC to PLO to basque seperatists to the Kurds,next stop terrorism. Its just so sad that we never learn,hmmm Wars and Rumours of war.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by akigbemaru: 12:49am On Apr 08, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
IPOB youths right now....

Nnamdi Kanu, nna, make we issue ultimatum to Queen Elizabeth.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by amanikondo: 2:33am On Apr 08, 2017
OreMI22:
Britain is no longer a super power to dictate events around the world. It will be good if Britain plays a role in stopping a military conflict rather than facilitating it by blindly supporting one side of the conflict.

The ONLY thing Britain can do to guarantee Nigeria unity is to support good governance and true federalism in Nigeria.
Otherwise it cannot do anything to stop the inevitable fate of Nigeria.

If it hopes to supply weapons to one side in the conflict, the other side will simply buy Russian and Chinese weapons and the onslaught will continue.
But is still power not just Super grin grin grin grin
Dey deceive yourself
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by obaaderemi: 5:10am On Apr 08, 2017
kingthreat:

Hey dude, I want them to get the fk out as soon as possible. Im just sick of one loser tribe claiming special.
Don't mind them.They keep making it look as if the yorubas are the ones holding them back whereas they don't even appear ready to leave Nigeria.Most of these ibo keyboard thugs have actually abandoned their homes and live scattered all over yorubaland not only lagos.Yorubas should stop giving them reasons not to go on forums like this.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by djkall(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Balyz:
I particularly like point number 2 as it perpetually puts to rest any thought of a UN supervised referendum, leaving IPOB with only one option which is terrorism, then we can get the UN to declare them an international terrorist organization like ETA and PKK. Igbos clearly underestimated the strength of the forces they elected to go up against grin
Why are u so interested in keeping this biafrans?
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by JacksonD7: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
I have traveled to many African countries and I disagree. If much of what you know about Africa are things you read off the internet then you can be sure that you are mistaken.
Apart from SA and few Northern African countries, we are cool.

No we're not, can you count how many wars in Africa on the last 50 years had an ethnic tone to it.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by stevedre: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Moreoffaith:
E be like say were dey worry una head

No be una colonize us yet you dey deport Nigerians from ur country.

Why una wan Brexit
They have Brexit already... They are clowns undecided
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by odogwubiafra: 1:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Balyz:
The trouble with you 'over educated' Igbos is that you fail to realise that global politics is not based on primodal sentiments but on national interests. After you're done insulting the whole world, who is going to support your cause?

One with God is majority.

There is a difference between insult and maintaining a just and rational stand. There is no need staying together in error. The North has refused to move forward, and the association with them has affected the nation for too long. Is it a crime telling them, take everything we have laboured together for," l will be better of starting afresh". I know that is a strong, indicting, intimidating and challenging submission right. Just think about it yourself.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Who is this talking like a god ?
Are you a direct offspring of lord Lugard ?
But where were you when UK brexited ?
And where will you be when Scotland will Scotexit from Britain ?
Have you forgotten the numbers of mighty powers behind Apartheid that God rubbished in S/Africa ?

Yes, God Will Divide Nigeria, with or without British support.
With all your aclaimed wisdom, islam is taking over your land by subtilty bit by bit. A muslim as the mayor of London is an anathema. Worse when the mayor is a hidden terrorist. He brazenly warned you that you should expect terrorist attacks in your big cities (as they grow in population due to rabbid breeding) but you failed to get his message.
A couple of years ago, an MP was shouted down by immigrant muslims in his own constituency and went scotfree.
Mr. Ambassador, you have too much problems on your hand back home than to bother with Nigeria.

In Britain, there are several fires on her mountain.
Take note, whenever the Yoruba want out of Nigeria, we are out with nothing to stop us and its an idea waiting to implode.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by NnamdiKanu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Iceberg3:

word. God will punish them big time...shebi scotland referadum is coming again. this time,they are gonna take that decision and get the 4k off that goddamm britain arssho! angry

thunda faya this brits..
angry

meanwhile just take a look at fellow zoogerians below grin grin grin tufiakwaaa

nnamdikanu
grin
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by vantage001: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
BMedia:
This means several things:

1. The US is also in support of one Nigeria because the UK and the US are long standing allies that never go against one another, especially on issues of sovereignty.

2. The UK and US are the most powerful members of the UN with veto powers, so a UN sponsored/supervised referendum is out of the question; it's just not happening.

3. In the event of military engagement in the quest for biafra, the UK and US will be on Nigeria's side again and defend her sovereignty (through sale of weapons or outright participation in the melee) like they did in 1967.

4. The Nigerian government now has even more impetus to prosecute and punish Nnamdi Kanu, a Briton, with this renewed UK support for an indivisible Nigeria.

5. The IPOB propaganda to paint Nigeria in bad light through fraudulent claims so as to gain the sympathy / support of the international community, has failed woefully.

What a sad day for the Liepods.
The bolded is wrong.
The US and UK have differing views on various issues. It is not a perfect alliance. It is what the US wants that counts.
The UK is pro-palestian, but has no choice but to support US pro-israeli stance.
Get some unbiased education.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by eliteguy01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
U see I don't believe in all this stupid propanda u see.. Nigeria solution is this.... I believe Nigeria don't have a solution but Nigerians have a solution.. We are going to decentralize the nation for about 10/15 years,we are not breaking up just like that because we have being together from 1914 to the present moment,so breaking up will certainly have the whole nation in entropy.. So splitting the government into several aspect will certainly be helpful in making optimum use of internal revenue,it will help to curb corruption because the flow of money will be clear... I as a "Yoruba boy"wants Nigeria to break but we must first start by decentralization because it will help to prevent "civil war".. To be precise it high time we made choice by ourselves an not by the white,we ruled ourselves judiciously.... Pls stop fighting for breaking up because it will certainly hurt all of us but decentralization will certainly help a lot and after few years of this operation then we will break up... Think of all ur investment in other land.... let think well.. I felt like explaining better

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbenga Ayegbayo Is Dead / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.