Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,801 members, 7,972,865 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:45 PM

Woman With Two Vaginas Describes Struggle With Condition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman With Two Vaginas Describes Struggle With Condition (696 Views)

Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Mother With TWO Vaginas, Wombs And Cervices Defies The Odds To Give Birth / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Two Vaginas Describes Struggle With Condition by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
A British woman who was born with two vaginas has revealed the difficulties of the rare condition — including prolonged periods and numerous miscarriages.

Known only as Nicci, she is due to appear on the BBC3 documentary The Woman With Two Vaginas: Living Differently — which will be aired across Britain later this month.

In the programme, she describes that sex made her feel like ‘a freak of nature’ because men would brag about sleeping with a woman with two vaginas.

Her condition made her feel so bad that she looked into having a hysterectomy.
She first found out she had two vaginas when she was 17 years old.

“I first knew something was wrong when I was a teenager and I was bleeding more than I should.
“The pain was intolerable and (Click on the link below to read more)
<[URL: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

1 Share

Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes Struggle With Condition by Erngie(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na wa o..Just when i thought I've seen and heard it all..now this
Re: Woman With Two Vaginas Describes Struggle With Condition by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Pinshure of the 2 Virginia or adonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

Put An End To Your Sexual Problem With Mascum Herbal Pride / See Tap Water In Gusau. / Natural Remedies For Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.