Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Build A Seven Figure Business From Scratch - Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Seven Figure Business From Scratch - Tutorial (305 Views)

I Need A Seven Seater Mini Bus(a.k.a Korope Or Small Doctor) For Higher / How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. / How To Build Your Business From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Seven Figure Business From Scratch - Tutorial by jetroolowole(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
So, you want to grow your blog?

I have some advice for you...

I'll introduce you to some of these people real soon, but first, the big question is this: HOW?

Do you need GREAT web design?

Absolutely not.

When you're just getting started you may get tripped up on how your website looks, how your photos look, and whether or not you should use blue or light blue.

Do you need a product or service to sell?

NOPE!

Or not yet, anyway.

Do you need to be an expert?

Again...

Absolutely not.

And I can prove it.

HOW?

There is a simple two step process...

(Yes, a TWO step process).

And it's a process I believe anyone can follow, including you.

...Even if you don't have an idea yet.

...Even if you never built an online business before.

So, I put together this mini tutorial where I will share that two step process...

...and more important: I show you how to get started using it.

As a fair warning: this process is simple, but it's definitely not easy.

Plus, I want you to remember this: this is a community event, so take a second and introduce yourself in the comments below.

Say something as simple as, "Hey, I'm [insert your name]. I'm excited for this tutorial because I'm looking to build [insert thing you're building]

(1) (Reply)

It Is Your Time To Experience The Benefit Of Ebusiness - Read Full Details Here / I Need A Job In Ilorin / Just Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.