Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,138 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! (6141 Views)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? / He Saw A Pack Of Condom In Her Handbag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2009

ps: we all know how WE men have no energy after sex so SHE should have been the one carrying the guy all the way to the front gate!

Whether or not you mean it intentionally, this quote definitely summarizes all your posts on here so far. so keep it short n simple like this nxt time wink

eyoniggar:

WORD bro!!!

you see how you select responses that u like and jump on responses that you don't want to hear.
truth is bitter my friend.

And I did not state that we laffed this matter off.

i'm glad, because the joke is on her.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@oyinda
well like i said before, to each their own.

as a man there are a lot of things that i would love to carry around with me all day long(2nd pair of shoes, fresh clean sweater etc) but due to the fact that i hate carrying wahala, i get the bare minimum (wallet, organizer, phones and keys).

if a woman decides that she needs to carry her all bedroom in her handbag then SHE better be ready to carry the bag.
to me its all about making sense and carrying bags for women's own satisfaction rather than for convenience is out of the question.
if it is all to make her happy then maybe the next time i come out of the gym i will hand her my bag and ask her to carry it or better yet, why dont i ask her to hammer these nails on the wall too? (and see how women like that)

its also about woman wanting to show the whole world that their men is "under control".
as i always say, people should be 150% comfortable about what they are doing in relationships. if they aint then they shouldnt do it(and that goes for everything)
come on now, whats next?

here is a few things that man COULD do but rather choose not to(or women dont DARE to ask):
- sit down at the hairdresser and wait for you while you do your hair/nails
- hold the mirror while you fix your make up in the street.
- go buy your tampons/pads
- go all day shopping with you all (unless YOU are spending MY money and therefore i have to be there to supervise the shopping LOL.)

but hey, thats just the opinion of ONE man. mrbrownjay.

ps: we all know how WE men have no energy after sex so SHE should have been the one carrying the guy all the way to the front gate!

I am feeling you on a majorly swag!

oyinda.:

you see how you select responses that u like and jump on responses that you don't want to hear.
truth is bitter my friend.

i'm glad, because the joke is on her.

Woman, your response was denounced because it was irrelevant, do I have to select ya abuses as part of what I wanna hear? Sowapa sha? Cos I dnt fink u are! undecided
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
lol. excuse all the nonsense i've been saying so far, this is what i meant to say instead:

the reason she told u to help her carry her bag is because she wanted u to abuse her and slap her. u kno after d sex, she was still feeling hot and wanted a beating. what better way than to ask u to carry her bag for her? what an audacious request!!!

like MrBrownJay said, if she was in her correct mind, she would be carrying you "all the way to the front gate" as a matter of fact wink
u shld have beat the living day light out of her senseless head. u r too soft.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 12:09am On Dec 30, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. excuse all the nonsense i've been saying so far, this is what i meant to say instead:

the reason she told u to help her carry her bag is because she wanted u to abuse her and slap her. u kno after d sex, she was still feeling hot and wanted a beating. what better way than to ask u to carry her bag for her? what an audacious request!!!

like MrBrownJay said, if she was in her correct mind, she would be carrying you "all the way to the front gate" as a matter of fact wink
u shld have beat the living day light out of her senseless head. u r too soft.

Gurl take right, I don take left. Later!!
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Pweety4me(f): 2:21am On Dec 30, 2009
@Poster ok well understandable ok i see u mentioned how close u r 2 each other and stuff so then y not ask her?how r we supposed 2 know wat is going on in her mind?well maybe she just didn't feel like carrying anything at dat tyme.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 4:25am On Dec 30, 2009
^ i know right? if his r/s is so mushy n stuff, why not just ask her. jeez
instead of cracking our brains over here.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2009
oyinda.:

^ i know right? if his r/s is so mushy n stuff, why not just ask her. jeez
instead of cracking our brains over here.

Ode!! Are you the only one on NL.

At least some people dropped some sensible responses.
You are there fooling yourself. People like you can never maintain a long lasting relationship.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2009
it's not your fault. awon aiye lo nse e
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by kpolli(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2009
after almost crippling her u cant carry her bag abi, wicked guy
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
oyinda.:

it's not your fault. awon aiye lo nse e
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

kpolli:

after almost crippling her u cant carry her bag abi, wicked guy

Is the love maKing a conditional one? HELL NO!!
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by kpolli(m): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2009
but she submitted herself to u, she became ur lab rat but one singl request, u couldnt grant her
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
kpolli:

but she submitted herself to u, she became your lab rat but one singl request, u couldnt grant her
That can be subjected to a request based on condition.
I am not a faKe guy that does faKe things.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by ginky: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2009
@poster-na wah for you oh. So, you can't just carry her bag. What is in the bag sef?abi na jazz? *shakes her head at the ignorance of the poster* . The one that pains me the most is that you threatened to slap her. I don't believe that you were just joking. What kind of joke is that? Maybe you even threatened to beat the living day light out of her if she did not do all those rubbish stuff she did for you. YOUR GF MUST REALLY HAVE ZERO SELF ESTEEM TO HAVE PUT UP WITH YOU AND YOUR NONSENSE.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2009
ginky:

@poster-na wah for you oh. So, you can't just carry her bag. What is in the bag sef?abi na jazz? *shakes her head at the ignorance of the poster* . The one that pains me the most is that you threatened to slap her. I don't believe that you were just joking. What kind of joke is that? Maybe you even threatened to beat the living day light out of her if she did not do all those rubbish stuff she did for you. YOUR GF MUST REALLY HAVE ZERO SELF ESTEEM TO HAVE PUT UP WITH YOU AND YOUR NONSENSE.

Nah my gurl's got high self esteem, never chicKens out.
If you seewat she does to me attimes, u'll finK i hv got low self esteem as well.
bt we just understand each other thats all.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Kunbee: 2:31am On Jan 01, 2010
My only problem is this: how the hell can you joke about a slap , i thought Oyinda was harsh before but ur gf na serious mugu undecided
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 5:43am On Jan 01, 2010
Kunbee:

My only problem is this: how the hell can you joke about a slap , i thought Oyinda was harsh before but your gf na serious mugu undecided

You are seconded with the emboldened part.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by SeanT21(f): 5:53am On Jan 01, 2010
eyoniggar:

You are seconded with the emboldened part.

So U are insulting her??
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2010
SeanT21:

So U are insulting her??

Yes for insulting moi baby tongue
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by SeanT21(f): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2010
grin LOL.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Kunbee: 2:13am On Jan 02, 2010
Whatever cool, you the one with the problem undecided
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
Kunbee:

Whatever cool, you the one with the problem undecided

Aint got probs kunbee, im sure u tha one that does have probs. grin
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
SeanT21:

So U are insulting her??

rotflmao. I was thinking the same. haha grin grin
eyodundee here doesn't get the joke.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eldee(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
I'm yet to meet a chic that'll actually let me touch her handbag let alone hold it for her.
So I think your woman was just taking the p.i.s.s.

I think you should have just made or joke or sumn, a part of me thinks she was just being funny.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
oyinda.:

rotflmao. I was thinking the same. haha grin grin
eyodundee here doesn't get the joke.

Oyinda I am warning you, do not step on my toes further.

I got the joke, stating if i was insulting my babes.
seconding kunbee dnt mean my chic is a mugu like she is.

eldee:

I'm yet to meet a chic that'll actually let me touch her handbag let alone hold it for her.
So I think your woman was just taking the p.i.s.s.

I think you should have just made or joke or sumn, a part of me thinks she was just being funny.

Eldee she was not being funny, she actually said it to my face that her crush in school use to help her carry her bag.

Apart from ego, i cnt see myself doing that when i never marry. sheesh!!
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
I don't find someone carrying my bag sexy.
What i find sexy is when my hubby carries our baby in the mall while i'm empty handed.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2010

Oyinda I am warning you, do not step on my toes further.

ohh i'm really scared.  undecided  cry

eyoniggar:

Eldee she was not being funny, she actually said it to my face that her crush in school use to help her carry her bag.

awwww that's cute.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by Princek12(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
BlueDiva:

What i find sexy is when my hubby carries our baby in the mall while i'm empty handed.
regarding the carrying the baby part even when the kele hand dey empty, I agree. But for man to carry handbag when the kele hand dey empty, that one get K-leg small.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
depends on the bag too. it will be tacky if the bag is overly girly ie pink bag with lots of flowers on it hahah.
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by tkb417(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
Babes gave me all I needed today. dogg.y.style, head and all that.
Was very happy. Seeing her off to the main gate of the estate
babes told me to help her carry her handbag, and she aint got any
other stuff to carry. I yelled I was gonna slap her, she immediately make waka.

Could it have been because of the un-usual sexual acts that she actually did give
me today or what could make your main gf tell u that?

Seeking yall opinion,

both of u are same

1) u threatened to slap a gurl cos she asked u to carry a ghana must go
2) the babe told u as a mugu to carry her bag when she had nothin with her
3) ur babe gave u dog;gy and stuffs (unusual according to u) and u came online to describe to us

its either of 2 things
the babe doesnt have sense for rollin with a gorimapa like ya or u the gorimapa doesnt have sense for rollin with such a turtleneck sister

i reserve ma comment for nau
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by domwas2(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
I guess its the issue of babasuwe and jenifer, u know wetin happen na
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by eyoniggar(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
BlueDiva:

That one is still considerable.

oyinda.:

ohh i'm really scared.  undecided  cry

awwww that's cute.

Duh!! Asewo!!

Princek12 link=topic=372868.msg5246424#msg5246424 date=1262615797:

regarding the carrying the baby part even when the kele hand dey empty, I agree. But for man to carry handbag when the kele hand dey empty, that one get K-leg small.

If the Muke sick self, she must still hand it herself.

tkb417:

both of u are same

1) u threatened to slap a gurl cos she asked u to carry a ghana must go
2) the babe told u as a mugu to carry her bag when she had nothin with her
3) your babe gave u dog;gy and stuffs (unusual according to u) and u came online to describe to us

its either of 2 things
the babe doesnt have sense for rollin with a gorimapa like ya or u the gorimapa doesnt have sense for rollin with such a turtleneck sister

i reserve ma comment for nau

Hehehe, Fake guy, uve come around again. Just aint got ya time. POOF!!
Re: She Told Me To Help Her Carry Her Handbag! by oyinda3(f): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
he no fit quote properly sef. i laugh in mandarin  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning / Guys, Be Honest / 4 Non Sexual Things That Can Drive A Woman Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.