Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

How To Make Nigerian Chin-chin - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Nigerian Chin-chin (1360 Views)

Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi / Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Fried Rice, Full Steps / How To Make Nigerian Salad: Full Steps, Method And Ingredient Required. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Nigerian Chin-chin by mariellasmenu: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ingredients
1) Flour 600g
2) Butter 250g
3) Granulated sugar 200g
4) 2 cup of milk
5) 2 eggs
6) Nutmeg 20g
7) Vegetable oil for frying

Directions
1)Add the butter and sugar into a clean bowl and cream lightly as you would when making a cake, just enough to incorporate the butter and sugar, not too much

2)Now add the flour, powdered milk, nutmeg into the bowl and mix thoroughly with your clean hands until the flour looks like bread crumbs

3)Crack the eggs and whisk them in a bowl, set this aside

4)Now make a hole in the middle of the flour and pour in the whisked eggs, then work this mixture with your hands until all of the ingredients form a dough, if it is too hard for you, you can add water in small quantities and mix until the dough is soft yet stretchy. Set this aside

5)Flour a clean flat surface and cut a chunk of the dough, roll this out with a rolling pin and cut the flattened dough into any desired shape until all of the dough has been cut

6)Place your oil in a clean wok on the burner, allow to heat up properly

7)Fry the chin-chin in small batches so as not to over crowd the pan

coolOnce its golden brown, transfer from the oil onto paper towels to cool and to soak up excess oils and your chin-chin is ready to be munched! I serve my kids the chin-chin with warm bottles of original cocoa powder flavored milk. I don’t need to explain further. Try this recipe now and tell me how it goes.
Source: www.mariellasmenu.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Need Help From Deltans; Kpoko Garri Jollof With Pig Stock (isifeniya) / Thailand Fish For Sale / Popular American singer Keri Hilson Eats Eba and Efo Riro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.