Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike (872 Views)

I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha / PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed / We Are Not Aware Buhari Is Running For Second Term - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by naijabadoo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
see this ppst >>>> https://www.gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/07-04-17-nigerians-already-aware-buhari-apc-have

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike,
on Friday stated that it was now very clear to
Nigerians that the All Progressives Congress,

APC, has nothing to offer in terms of
developmental projects, apart from lying to
Nigerians.

Wike also stated that the ruling party’s fight
against corruption was targeted at
intimidating political opponents, as the APC
only prosecutes former PDP governors , while
indicted former APC Governors are allowed to
roam freely.

Wike was speaking at the Government
House, Port Harcourt when he granted
audience to the Abuluoma Council of Chiefs,
saying that there is no sincerity in the fight
against corruption by the APC.

According to him, “Nigerians have seen that
the present ruling party has nothing to offer
them except to tell lies.

“They claim they are fighting corruption, but
how many APC former governors have been
arraigned.

“Nobody is against the government fighting
corruption, but it must be fought with
sincerity.

“Even when an APC Former Governor is
indicted by a judicial commission of Inquiry ,
they fail to prosecute such a person.

“I just heard that they have arrested the
former Niger State Governor after two years.

Maybe because political activities are picking
up and they want to intimidate him, that is
why this is happening now.”

https://www.gistpage.com.ng/thread/post/07-04-17-nigerians-already-aware-buhari-apc-have
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by LionDeLeo: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
And what have you offered so far?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by profhezekiah: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
No politician has anything to offer,they are just after their selfish greed
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by Nwodosis(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Making Amechi irrelevant in his state is enough work!
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by xana101: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Though I voted for pmb now i'm ashamed of myself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by obasiken: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
xana101:
Though I voted for pmb now i'm ashamed of myself

You will go to heaven

Still waiting on the Lying Zombies to repent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by simonlee(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
We no fit shout again o. Buhari just finished us in 2 years. Thinking that I have to wait until 2019 is anything but traumatic. God keeps me until I get rid of him with my voter card. not sure if the opposition is ready sef

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by RobbStark(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He has offered too many project. No wonder they call him Mr. Project.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by yarimo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
WEKI Even RIVERS people no you have nothing to offered apart from killing of innocent people so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by poshestmina(f): 1:15am On Apr 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Sooo much .he should be among the 3 best governors in Nigeria .Wike is working!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by poshestmina(f): 1:17am On Apr 08, 2017
yarimo:
WEKI Even RIVERS people no you have nothing to offered apart from killing of innocent people so far.
Which of the 'Rivers people? that guy is a blessing to Rivers state ,ask around Aboki.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by Iamwrath: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Says the bignosed chief forger , master of bribery , and king of threateners

Dem regular trade mark
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2017
You that have something to offer port Harcourt is a hell on earth
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by swagagolic01(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
You that have something to offer port Harcourt is a hell on earth

Then go to ya state na
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by sammyj: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
We already know this fact so don't deceive us because you are part of the political elite that is benefiting from this corrupt country. Nigerians should know that we should stop fighting each others in support of this our rulers but rather form alliance and wrestle our political elites to gain our freedom from this political slavery !!!! angry shocked cry
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by izombie(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Wike, there are people that still believe the lies from buhari and apc. We call them zombies.
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by hardywaltz(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2017
WikeD pls shut up that ur smelling mouth.
Ur thugs have taken over the streets of Port Harcourt
Seizing the goods of innocent sellers,
is that what you promised the clowns who voted for you by increasing their sufferings.
Re: Nigerians Already Aware Buhari, APC Have Nothing To Offer But Lies – Wike by NextGovernor(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Go and check for yourself master man. Wike have made life and driving easy. Currently linking all the bridges together. Nice work going on in Slaughter, Garrison - Trans Amadi, Elelenwo - Akpajo, Agip - Abacha Road, Elelenwo - Woji bridge, Akpajo - Woji Bridge, Alcon linking Circular and Amadi bridge. At least I take these route often and can testify to these once among many others.

I hate when people come online and say trash to deceive people.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Rt. Hon. Raphael Igbokwe Set To Decamp to APC. / Buhari: / An Epic Reply By A Twitter User To Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.