Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,722 members, 7,938,235 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Touching Story Of An eN-POWERed Volunteer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Touching Story Of An eN-POWERed Volunteer (330 Views)

Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) / What A Touching Story-1st January Incident-for The New Year 2018 / 4 Bedroom En Suite Terrace Shell Duplex In Lekki Gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of An eN-POWERed Volunteer by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 08, 2017
I saw this touching gratitude story on fb and tears actually dropped from my eyes. Anything you might be passing through no matter how bad will soon become a story. Here are the words of Hassan Uba

"I THANK GOD. AND THEN I THANK PRESIDENT MUHD BUHARI.
As I received my 3 alert today, the memories of my pre-npower life began to flood back to my brain; I began thinking on how;
Sometimes in 3month time or more I hardly can be able to earn N3000. I had no any sources of income save sometimes to be hired to work on rice farms.
I usually don't take bath with soap,
I hardly bought for myself any new clothes in a year, or even when I buy, I bought the cheapest stock. Almost all my clothes are tattared and soiled, I have to sometimes used common thread and needle to mend them using my own hand.
Don't even ask me about the number of days I spent with hunger. With many other countless bitter experience.
These program seems to be created just becouse of me."

Re: Touching Story Of An eN-POWERed Volunteer by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs Of Emotional Manipulation / FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Genuine Opportunity To Be Financially Independent. / Feminist-woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.