Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) (34740 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by sanbells(f): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by vertueptime: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Jobless yoots
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Nigerians turning this show to something else.
I thought the winner was to announced based on how well they performed and connected with the audience/viewers. But now it's about how well your campaign managers have to spend on recharge cards and campaign
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2017
naza9ja:
Efe for the money.

Please Vote Efe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vCS6NKfWmk

Hahahahahaha....warri boys always doing things to the extreme grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by lexrichy(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2017
those students look hungry, Team efe.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by bongo007(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2017
When will naira land share dia own airtime so we can still vote efe...to vote Tboss text Efe to u knw d code
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Big brother, Payporte and Dstv are the real winners. I can see them smiling at their account balance.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by charlove(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Honestly this is nonsense.. wish we could use this energy for positive things

energy to epp our own. ..is that negative?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
angry
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
RealHaute:
I'm so sorry for Nigeria. Zero research, poverty, poor health infrastructure, insecurity, poor quality education, and this is where her priority lies? What a funny country. Hmm...make I no just sound like a prophet doom. Let me stop here. lipsrsealed

Abeg talk jo.r, nobody fit hold your mouth, this is getting plain ridiculous, this is why this country is still very backwards when we occupy our mind with mediocre issues and things that do not add value to anyone...Abeg let this show just end let's hear word, its not as if those who won previously did any spectacular thing to benefit their country or state...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Snowpikin: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Na wa o
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2017
when will Nigerians come together to find solutions to the problems they are facing? i dont get it as people will come together over a show rather than over a problem solving venture.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Onyeoguego: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Honestly this is nonsense.. wish we could use this energy for positive things
U R u right.

#bt d moni make sense
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by oweman: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Shameful behaviour !
What's the different between this and when politician buy votes during elections .
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2017
lol..warri
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2017
I see underage voting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
naza9ja:
Efe for the money.

Please Vote Efe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vCS6NKfWmk

burst my head
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Sassyp(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2017
n who deserves to win?Tboss?or marvis or debbie rise or na bisola?pls tell me who deserves to win
XketchDesigns:
this is why Bigbrother Africa was suspended.

it became a country/tribal thing. Where people did not vote for the deserving winner but just because he is from their country/region.

this is broad-day rigging... you can campaign but not bribe people.

Anyways, efe is not deserving of that money.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by XketchDesigns(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Sassyp:
n who deserves to win?Tboss?or marvis or debbie rise or na bisola?pls tell me who deserves to win

what makes him deserving of wining?

when you truthfully answer that question, you will know.

however if you still need help with that then.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3728188/debie-rise-pastor-dad-called-bbnaija#55349249
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by spreado(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2017
henrydadon:
this have to be the most successful Big brother show hosted anywhere in the world.

lol..beside that ozoro is my home town in delta state isoko local government...i havnt been there in years..

am surprised they have time for this..most of them don't even have dstv...well there are rich politician all over delta with massive house..am sure they are the one doing this nonsense..there are still alot of development that need to be done in that area..look at the nonsense they are doing..it just a tv show..

Nigeria and misplaced priority

im not frm Ozoro bt i've been there 2x for DSPZ matric, d place is not as under-develop as u tink.. Students dere do use GOtv nd not to tlk abt d indigenes... U said u've not been there 4 years nd frm ur statement abt d dstv, i can't doubt it
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2017
During election Nigerians will Que for 1500 or bag of rice to vote. Now big brother Africa is here... With another format

oh! Lord save Nigeria for the hand of poverty.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 10:25am On Apr 08, 2017
They've successful turned what should be entertainment to tribalism.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by ikenna020(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2017
HE JST MIGHT END UP THE WINNER

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2017
spreado:

im not frm Ozoro bt i've been there 2x for DSPZ matric, d place is not as under-develop as u tink.. Students dere do use GOtv nd not to tlk abt d indigenes... U said u've not been there 4 years nd frm ur statement abt d dstv, i can't doubt it

yeah i know i haven't bern there in the last 4 years..that place still need a lot of work..this bbn should be what they put so much energy into..it make no sense..half the youth in that area are okada riders..politician use them any how
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Naija don cast. Chai!!!
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by positivelord: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2017
More like poverty alleviation. Nevertheless Boss Queen will eventually win .
Please keep voting TBOSS.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by lailo: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Team Efe is like PDP,they will put up fake hundred million signatures so that when they loose,they will say it was rigged.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Na wa oo
What a country Nigeria
What a human Nigerians

What's all this
It's alright sha
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Nwibii: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2017
seriously, i don't know why politicians are canvassing for votes to these guys, here in rivers state, the government is also doing same, i think is high time this nonsense stops.
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by funsowilliams(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
When is your time to rise no force can stop you #efemoney

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2017
jonhemma11:
BASED ON LOGISTICS, OZORO AGOG AS TEAM EFE MUST WIN BIG BROTHER NAIJA ROLLED INTO TOWN.

THE EDJEBAS CALL IN TO SHOW APPRECIATION.

OSANEBI DONATES MORE CASH AS THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL GET SET TO HIT DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ABRAKA TODAY

AS AIRTIME RUNNING INTO HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND AND DATA WERE MADE AVAILABLE FOR SUPPORTERS OF EFE TO VOTE, WITH MR LUSH, MC YUNG, MC ICE, MC ALIKO AND OTHERS THRILLING THE CROWD.

Ozoro city the capital of Isoko north local government area of Delta state and host to the fastest growing polytechnic in Nigeria went agog as the Team Efe must win bring Brother Naija 2017 campaign trail rolled into town yesterday to canvass for more support for the Delta star Efe Michael Edjeba who is currently contesting to win the grand prize in the on going Big Brother Naija reality show.

The team which convened directly opposite the first bank branch on the express of the Ozoro Kwale road where the students gathered to use the ATM, immediately swung into action recharging the phones of the students who from the excitement on their faces were very happy to have got the platform to vote for their favourite contestant in the Big Brother house.

The convener, Snr Comr Idi Presley stated that according to the theme of the campaign, they were there to raise 10,000 votes for Efe and they have been able to achieve that through the support of Rt Hon Friday Osanebi.The process which lasted from 2:15 pm till 6 pm saw various platforms given to the supporters of Efe to vote, from sms across all networks to the we chat mobile app.

Also, the Edjeba Family through the immediate elder brother of the contestant called in to show their appreciation for what the Team EFE must win and every other Nigerian are doing to support their son.The brother who was in the company of Rt Hon Friday Osanebi could not hide his overwhelming excitement for the genuine show of love that has been shown to his younger brother Efe since the reality show started.He prayed to God to crown all efforts with success on Sunday and for him to reward all endeavours in multiple fold.

Thrilled by the success of the team's campaign, the grand patron of the team Efe must win, Rt Hon Friday Ossai Osanebi popularly called Otunba Worldwide immediately doled out another huge amount of cash to mobilise the team as they get set to hit the streets of Abraka today to provide platforms for the supporters of Efe in the Delta state university to vote for their star.

Airtime running into hundreds of thousand and data were provided yesterdayand from the grapevine, it has been made known that today's own promises to be even bigger than what was experienced yesterday.

The world famous Mr Lush, the, multi talented Mc Yung, the very dynamic duo of Mc Ice and Mc No Joke, Mc Alinko and other notable artistes alongside Dj Cee Kay were on ground to thrill the excited crowd.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/bbnaijamore-supporters-queue-to-get.html
The organisers and promoters of the BBnaija show are the biggest winners and gainers of all these drama!
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Heavance(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
Imagine..
I tire for Nigerians. You will even think the winner will take over from Buhari next week. This is stupidity on our part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khafi In Tears Because Gedoni Keeps Distance From Her Since Kim Left / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" / Bbnaija: Trikytee Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.