Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate (34384 Views)

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by GoldenJAT(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
na EFE b dt??d 1 way de on makeup??
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
BISOLA WILL WIN
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by rabonni(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Explain were logistics came from

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by mctowel01: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
I can't find efe in the picture. Dont tell me that guy is Efe... #Adonbilivit
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Ovokoo: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
TBoss's sister helps her sing the Nigerian anthem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f4p97cPBVo
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by OMOTOWO(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dindondin:
He has not suffered reach me.
ehyah...may sufferness leave ur life right away in Jesus name..Pele..

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by mployer(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
Even right now, he's still a throwback. I've never seen a throwback in the present until i met Efe. After winning the money, i give him one year and we would have another throwback. Efe for the money.

He fine pass like this for now.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Adadio: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Big Brother Naija is a poverty Alleviation Program.All the Housemates without exception need the money for the betterment of their lives.Debbie Rise is my choice.Many people will be disappointed on the outcome tomorrow.Debbie has risen.Support her.Efe already has N50 million from a Warri billionaire,skip Efe and vote Debbie.

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Adadio:
Big Brother Naija is a poverty Alleviation Program.All the Housemates without exception need the money for the betterment of their lives.Debbie Rise is my choice.Many people will be disappointed on the outcome tomorrow.Debbie has risen.Support her.Efe already has N50 million from a Warri billionaire,skip Efe and vote Debbie.
grin grin grin grin U av join bad gang
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Afam4eva(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
mployer:

He fine pass like this for now.
He try.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by bionixs: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mologi:
And you tell me that Nigerians don't do Halloween!!!

she be like Masquerade and Efe dey help pack money wey they spray..
make mouth no evict you from Nairaland o!
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by honeycandy(f): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
make up. head gear. beads. wrapper and blouse. infact every damn thing is based on logistics
Geestarry:
Lol. The lady sha oo. Her makeup seems to be based on logistics

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Dindondin(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
OMOTOWO:
ehyah...may sufferness leave ur life right away in Jesus name..Pele..
amen
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by tochyano2: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Thank God he's not a Igbo. Had it been he's a Igbos he'd be thinking of starting a drug pushing cartel with his prize money.

Igbos are so worthless no wonder Indonesia and China keeps beheading thier people year in year out.

What a shame the flatron are to the whole of nigeria! Useless people!
Confirmed racist spotted
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by rjne08: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Datazone:
I have no doubt in my mind that Efe will win. Warri can never carry last, kpata kpata na draw.
but warri carry last for arena game yesterday

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
Even right now, he's still a throwback. I've never seen a throwback in the present until i met Efe. After winning the money, i give him one year and we would have another throwback. Efe for the money.

Based on logistics.. Wat do you understand by the word "throwback"??
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Kaymaxine(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
hakeem4:
what's the meaning of " based on logistics " ?
just as it sounds...

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by koma1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Who is Efe and which of them is Efe?
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Codes151(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
Efe may not be the favorite when it comes to making choices, but Based On Logistics I stand with him!
. Means? All this kids sha
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
rjne08:
but warri carry last for arena game yesterday

Go trace the contestant, you go see say nor be Warri but Sapele or udu
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
erico2k2:

warri talk
which warri talk?
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Datazone:

Go trace the contestant, you go see say nor be Warri but Sapele or udu
even Efe is not from warri,, he is from okpe.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by PAnaceA7(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Thank God he's not a Igbo. Had it been he's a Igbos he'd be thinking of starting a drug pushing cartel with his prize money.

Igbos are so worthless no wonder Indonesia and China keeps beheading thier people year in year out.

What a shame the flatron are to the whole of nigeria! Useless people!

Hate will not kill you....say Amen

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by beautiful232(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Efenation Efe for the money
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
PAnaceA7:

Hate will not kill you....say Amen

Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by photoshoot(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
All of this publicity, just to draw sympathy from the public..
Na waa o.

Its obvious Nairaland is pro-efe...

That one no kuku concern us..

#bossnation
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oyind18:
That Efe don reach 30 years
oyin! angry
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by beautiful232(f): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Efe for the money
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Donchizzy20(m): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
That Efe dude need that mulla pass...Make immm re-write immm family story.
Na her sister make up is based on logistics.
Na Congo style.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director / Housemates Sing Femi Kuti's 'Sorry For Nigeria" On Big Brother Naija / #bbnaija: Let There Be Miracle, Signs & Wonders This Sunday - Paul Okoye (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.