Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,569 members, 7,975,242 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." (3212 Views)

Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members / NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." by Suurulere(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
chubbyswit:
its a well established fact that yorubas are the most tribalist group, and you just showed it in that your post even without being aware i presume. Its just inborn. But it will be nice if you modify your post thank you and God bless.

God bless you too.
Re: Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Suurulere:

I don't need to be arrogant. I never said they were inferior. People read and absorb differently and what may sound offensive to you may be pleasant to the other. If I were to express myself to you physically, your reaction will be different. We are talking about millions of Easterners here. I only used my PPA as description. I have plenty of Easterners as friends. But some people just want to fight that they hide behind the social media to hide their cowardly behaviour.
None of the comments I read above depicts cowardice or suggests someone was tryna pick a fight with you. Something isn't just right about your post.
Re: Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." by Connect01: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cajetanspeaks:
There is a little sense in what you wrote but the part where you said easterners sees an average westerner as more educated and enlightened is a very big fallacy. We see westerners as mere ofe mmanu eaters especially in owerri my hometown.
I tire ooo! Igbos with their propensity to cheat non Igbos, can't condesend so low as to ardorn Yorubas with such a respect? Unless if u were mistakenly adjudging their trickery to be respect. Op nawa for u oooo! Some people like praising themselves shaa.

@Op, Well your write up is good only that u need to modify that part where u talked about Igbos worshipping westerners, else you are indirectly calling their (Igbos') attention to be on you people who are still serving in the east.

(1) (2) (Reply)

POP Date For 2017 Batch B Stream 2 / A Thread For Allawee (allawee Update) / NYSC Has Changed The Date Again Oooo... 27 April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.