Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband (47673 Views)

Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by oglalasioux(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
63 marrying 39. I expected worse.
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
63 yrs old man nd 39 yrs old woman. Different of 24. 2 much gap na.
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by phreakabit(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Manueleee:
63 yrs old man nd 39 yrs old woman. Different of 24. 2 much gap na.

She no know when she gree?
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by paskyboy: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kaymaxine:

and am sure u regretting it till date... tongue

Yes am regretting why I dated her in the first place.....

1 Like

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Gangster1ms: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
This kain story na wa o sad
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by hardbody: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
zinachidi:
honey, two or both na which one u want make we take? grin.

That was a joke bro

The two both of them, is a joke that has been used and is being used regularly. Have you heard about the army commandant in a camp that called on a number of corpers....1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ....both of you come here....
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by 2bam: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
hahahahaha the woman claimed that okadigbo came to use their toilet after night vigil,well it is already called toilet because that hole between her two legs is a pit toilet.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by megareal: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
Both of them are lying. Judge, just dissolve the marriage already.
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Debteecreations(f): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by toogbasky(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
phreakabit:

She no know when she gree?
d gap s much.
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Rockiez(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
not by force to marry
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Mountbatten: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Yeah? This story is fake AF and if true, the husband is a weak cuck with no spine.
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
paskyboy:
AFONJAS why always them, can't they be faithful for once, am glad I changed my mind about marrying one. sad
But na your sisters full Lagos brothels na. sad

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by bigtt76(f): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fake herbalist and fake wife grin Ow can somwan be search for erectus from 10pm to 5am? grin
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Bahddo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
The woman is obviously lying. Your husband caught a man in boxers with you in your home and you are saying he came to use your toilet. You love your husband but you want the court to dissolve the marriage and SHARE THE PROPERTY.

I pity the man though. He's been stripped of all dignity.

I also pity those trying to rush into marriage with a devil they haven't recognized, all in the name of marrying early. Una go still rush come out.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Myself2(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Who una say make I believe now?
People go just dey lie anyhow..

Lying is now normal in this Buharis administration!

Tufiakwa!

You see how Buharis lies is affecting the citizens. Husband and wife cannot make uptheir mind on what the wahala is...Eerybody competing with bubu on who lies most. angry

Na God go punish Buhari for all his lies and deceit
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by Lagosstreet: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by AuroraB(f): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Who una say make I believe now?
People go just dey lie anyhow..

Lying is now normal in this Buharis administration!

Tufiakwa!

You see how Buharis lies is affecting the citizens. Husband and wife cannot make uptheir mind on what the wahala is...Eerybody competing with bubu on who lies most. angry
cheesy
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ipob yoot fuckcz afonja yoot wife
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by AreaFada2: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
It shows how everything in Nigerian marriages mostly revolves around money.

If the man was able to drop around 75k monthly for family upkeep, even if this lady was cheating with Okadigbo, she'd do it very discreetly.

She's getting more money from Okadigbo these days.

I suspect that the elderly hubby has fallen on hard times. The marriage was probably more economically prosperous and happier earlier on.
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by AreaFada2: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
bigtt76:
Fake herbalist and fake wife grin Ow can somwan be search for erectus from 10pm to 5am? grin

At 63, not unusual really. There might also be diabetes and or hypertension at play here, we do not know.

Also a cheating and hubby-beating wife is not the mostly sexually arousing prospect in bed. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by gabrielniy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
creamylicious:
24 years difference and they've been married for 17 years the two both of them are mad

I was trying to figure out the gap difference too. They are madly mad indeed.
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by justmenoni: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
63-39= 24

Tosyne2much how far Bro?
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by sshalom(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
This sounds like Nollywood movie. It is well
Re: Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband by dangotesmummy: 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Man Laments After His Little Son Refused To Allow Him ‘Enjoy’ his Wife (Video) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.