Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,298 members, 7,971,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Power Of A Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of A Woman (396 Views)

Mystical Power Of The Psalms / A Man Cannot Be A Woman Vise Versa; Change My Mind / The Power Of OBEYING LAW By Dr Myles Munroe (law Vs Grace) Animated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of A Woman by Goodyman(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Adam fell by the hand of a woman - Eve. (Gen. 3). David also fell by the hand of a woman - Bathsheba. (2 Sam. 11). Samson was not left out - he also fell by the hand of a woman - Delilah (Judges 16) and his case was the worst, for he got his two eyes painfully plucked out and died thereafter. Rahab used the power of a woman to deliver her household from destruction in the hands of rampaging Israel. (Joshua 2) while Esther also exercised the power of a woman to prevail on King Ahasuerus to deliver exiled Israel from the evil agenda of Haman and turned the "death sentence" hanging on Mordecai back on the evil planner - Haman. (Esther 4, 6 and 7). When I say the power of a woman, I am not referring to sexual power. Far from it. Women have a way of getting things done, especially those women who know what God has endowed in them. Whenever they want to get a thing done by man, they know the best approach to adopt.. Such is the power of a woman. Depending on the circumstances a woman finds herself, she can exercise her God-given powers either negatively or positively.

My dear brothers in Christ, do not ever underestimate or look down on a woman, especially your wife even if she is not as educated. intelligent, wealthy or physically strong as you are. A woman who knows her God-given power can use that power to assist you in moving your life forward or make things extremely difficult for you, especially if you deliberately and completely disregard or ignore her. Before carrying out any major policy decision in your home that will affect the entire family, please, consult your wife, discuss the issue with her and agree with her before implementing it. This way, you ensure love, peace, unity and progress in your home apart from the Biblical injunctions given in Ephesians 5:22-23.

Remember the popular adage - behind every successful man, there is a woman and behind every unsuccessful man, there is also a woman. Remain blessed in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of A Woman by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Brother...beautifully written....especially the last few sentences.
It's so important that the man and woman have been God-ordained to unite. No marriage can truly work without God being the head & the man and woman being sold-out to Him.
That man's and that woman's basic fundamental beliefs must be in sync as well...in certain areas such as (moral beliefs, doctrine, day of worship etc.,). I'm not speaking about trivial things such as activities and types of food or places to travel to.
For example, if I worship on a certain day & my husband worships on another, why would I think it would be okay to be worshiping without him? Why would we be split on the day we should be together honoring God?
If I believe in paying tithe on each paycheck, and he doesn't...then that's gonna be an issue.
There has to be some basic fundamental beliefs that are non-negotiable and we both are convicted about.
If, for instance, he loves mangoes and I love grapefruit....that's not an issue. We can have both at the same time.
You can't have a strong woman supporting her husband when they are already divided on basic fundamental issues.

There's this saying that someone said Jesus is saying (to Christians):

"You've invited me to your wedding. Please invite me to your marriage." smiley

This is for folks who want a God-ordained marriage. Many folks are married ...but not matched, unfortunately.
My two cents

1 Like

Re: The Power Of A Woman by ifenes(m): 5:48am On Apr 09, 2017
A GoD and Goddess coming together as equals makes a great Union if they both are in alignment. Masculine and feminine energy combine to make a beautiful bond. The left and right brain combination. Male energy is focused, completes tasks but only flows in a straight line, can become brutal, confrontational if his path his blocked......Female energy is creative and can bend around a problem, but has no power to complet tasks in most case. Take a look at the male and female body- male is straight and female curvy.

Understanding how both energy can work together will lead to a beautiful Union in relationship, business or even in politic. We must understand that we are all Gods and together we can create beautiful worlds. The woman is important, so is the man. This is advance science.

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of A Woman by Goodyman(m): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thanks immensely for your reactions. Both the first and second contributions are also very, very important to make a marriage successful. Thanks once again.

(1) (Reply)

Three Things You Will Do Daily To Obtain The Devine Power Of God / How Did Judas Iscariot Really Die? / Christ Made Us His Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.