Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! (1241 Views)

Types Of People You May Encounter In A 'face Me I Face You ' / Why Women Are Like Crabs In A Bucket / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! by sentix(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2009
There is this house behind my place, it is a face me I face you building. And I see that all the women in that house are pregnant. Every room has a pregnant woman. Jesus I said to my self.

In a house of about 10 room show can every room have a pregnant woman in it.
Re: Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
shocked
Re: Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! by dani1luv: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2009
^^ ;d
Re: Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2010
I feel you poster, you have nothing to do.
Re: Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! by consultmartins(m): 4:10am On Feb 03, 2010
Sentix, i am sorry to say this but you are just blabbing.

Re: Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! by jumie(f): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
And so how does that affect you
Re: Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! by safeact(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
Look 4 any1 who is not yet pregnant yet and get her in2 d system! Otondo.
Re: Face Me I Face U - All The Women Are Pregnant! by FKseun(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2010
Waow! This is a great discovery! You must have been very very observant to have noticed. Please invite NTA Newsline to interview all of them. Good work!

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know Before Building: / Name One Quality That You Absolutely Adore In Your Friends / Miss Ambassador For Peace Hosts INTRODUCTION PARTY For Contestants!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.