Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,863 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:31 AM

Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) (1262 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
A BEAUTY queen has been shot dead moments after opening the front door to men who gave her flowers and chocolates.

Mary Christine Balagtas, 23, opened her front door to the two men at her home in Bulacan, the Philippines, on Wednesday morning.‎ They let off a single bullet into Mary’s head then fled on a waiting motorbike, according to police investigating the murder. Mary was rushed to hospital as paramedics battled to stabilise her but she died inside the ambulance.

Superintendent Julio Lizardo from Plaridel Police said they were now investigating a man who had a previous relationship with Mary. He added: “We believe the attack could have been carried out by a hired gun.

“We found an empty shell from a .45 calibre pistol at the scene and believe that two men had fled on a motorcycle.

“Witnesses said that two men had been seen in the neighbourhood before the shooting.

“Mary died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. We are following several leads including a man who had a romantic relationship with Mary.”

Mary won the La Bulkakenya pageant in 2009 and another a year later, She was currently studying at the University of Regina Carmeli College. Shocked classmates paid tribute to Mary who was nicknamed “Tin”.

Herlie Rozelle Flores Vecina said: "Tin, you will always be in our hearts. You, as a daughter, a sister, a seatmate in elementary, a classmate in high school, a colleague in college, but most importantly, a friend. We hope to never forget you.

"We will sincerely miss you. We love you, Mary Christine 'Tin'. May you rest beautifully in peace, our dear friend."

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/04/executed-on-her-doorstep-beauty-queen.html?m=0

Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
That's a planned Assassination, the world is wicked.
Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by optional1(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus is this not ya country
Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
i saw GleesModel and I was thinking the model was a Nigerian because Alexreporter and models are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Relationship gone sour. Be careful whose heart u break
Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

It was her mother who open the door for these guys and called her daughter...

What a tragedy undecided she's very young and beautiful..justice for the dead.
Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
optional1:
QueenSuccubus is this not ya country

grin grin cheesy

Yes...i watch the news ooo
Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by Thisboysef(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
I almost gave a f*ck but thank God i didn't.
Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by optional1(f): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Yes...i watch the news ooo

Lord save us all.
Re: Beauty Queen Shot Dead By Men Who Bought Her Gifts. (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Too bad. I sensed jealousy and envy.

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill / [VIDEO] Woman Parks Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Jumps Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.