Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,111 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? (2763 Views)

Men Too Should Play Hard To Get. / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by isyourboy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why do women play hard to get
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by EricBloodAxe: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by youngest85(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Coz many men are ass licking fools

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

Why MEN are playing hard to get? angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
It's so because some men don't value what comes easily... Infact, some of them will go as far as calling the woman cheap...
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by olayinks007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

cheesy u r funny.
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
olayinks007:

cheesy u r funny.

grin

Eehn...na true na...
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by olayinks007(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Is a natural somtin. Dem need am small sha wink
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
I don't play hard to get. I am just not interested in you and people like op never understand the meaning of 'no'

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by danielicon(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
isyourboy:
EricBloodAxe:
Inferiority complex
isyourboy:

98% of guys wooing a lady is after her p**sy, now let's say she just says yes to every guy, pls will her stuff rest? remember an average girl in Nigeria is wooed a day like 3 times on the average, now she says yes to everyone. you know the rest, talk more of beautiful women
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by olayinks007(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Eehn...na true na...

Buh u knw one pass d other nw. 80% 4 u d ladies nd i fink 20% 4 we d bobos. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by danielicon(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:
I don't play hard to get. I am just not interested in you and people like op never understand the meaning of 'no'
u reside in Germany?
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:

u reside in Germany?

Yes
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by danielicon(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yes
okay. was there last 4 years. which part?
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:

okay. was there last 4 years. which part?

Rheinland Pfalz cheesy

What about you
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by danielicon(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Rheinland Pfalz cheesy
What about you
Unterfranken .. for family vacation
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by danielicon(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Rheinland Pfalz cheesy
What about you
can I dm you?
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:

can I dm you?

Sure
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by danielicon(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Sure
I am not used to dm on nairaland. whatsapp?
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by danielicon(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:

Sure

if you don't mind,
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Olubee22(f): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
It isn't playing hard to get ,I'm not just interested . I won't even let the guy waste his time ,I will tell him straight up if am interested or not .
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:

98% of guys wooing a lady is after her p**sy, now let's say she just says yes to every guy, pls will her stuff rest? remember an average girl in Nigeria is wooed a day like 3 times on the average, now she says yes to everyone. you know the rest, talk more of beautiful women
Na wetin them for go after?
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:
It isn't playing hard to get ,I'm not just interested . I won't even let the guy waste his time ,I will tell him straight up if am interested or not .
If Na wizkid or davido nko?
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Olubee22(f): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Love Machine:
If Na wizkid or davido nko?

Not a fan of those two boys, with the tattoos ,piercing and low hanging trousers .I will pass.

And I'm not for the money cause am making mine even if it's little(for now) grin
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Splinz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

Not a fan of those two boys, with the tattoos ,piercing and low hanging trousers .I will pass.

And I'm not for the money cause am making mine even if it's little(for now) grin

Oh go ahead my dear, please tell me more.

Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by isyourboy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Olubee22:

really?
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Olubee22(f): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
isyourboy:

really?
100% sir
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Maxvasia(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

QueenSuccubus and SmellingAnus......

1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by Maxvasia(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
lovelygurl:
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Maxvasia:
QueenSuccubus and SmellingAnus......

grin

Tatz my boo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by timmyblast(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
because they easy to leave
Re: Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? by LoveJesus87(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olubee22:

Hello dear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A Woman Is Not An Easy Task. / Neva Trust Ibo Girl / Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.