Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,306 members, 7,974,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:56 PM

Excuses You Should Never Give To Your Employer/boss For Coming Late To Office - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Excuses You Should Never Give To Your Employer/boss For Coming Late To Office (555 Views)

How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer / Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian / List Of Things You Are Entitled To By Law From Your Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excuses You Should Never Give To Your Employer/boss For Coming Late To Office by Moneyfem: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
1. It was raining.

2. There was traffic hold-up.

3. I needed to take my breakfast.

4. Mud water splashed on my cloth and I had to go back home to redress.

5. I didn't know time has run out like this.

6. I m coming late so that I will close late.

All of the explanations above piss off employers especially if you don't first apologise for your coming late to office.
Re: Excuses You Should Never Give To Your Employer/boss For Coming Late To Office by divinehand2003(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
But you should rather say these:

- If you are a doctor: there was an emergency which I had to stop over to save life

- A marketer: I had to round off a deal with a client this morning

-A Banker: there was an enquiry I had to clear up briefly

- A police officer: I made an arrest Sir but the man escaped through the back door because I was alone.

- A Sales-girl: Madam kasala don happen for area oooo; sidon make I gist u wetin happen

-A Lawyer: I was summoned by the magistrate to make some amends in my submissions

In summary, ensure that the reason you present for being late should be BASED ON LOGISTICS.
Re: Excuses You Should Never Give To Your Employer/boss For Coming Late To Office by Moneyfem: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Great!

(1) (Reply)

We Build Quality Website With Well Security Structured Frame Work@the Lowest Cos / Advice A Frd Pls On His Career / Urgent Vacancy In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.