Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel (703 Views)

Breaking: Deeper Life Pastor Kumuyi Son Become Born Again / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by efepro(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ghanian former romance movies expert, Majid Michel who once has recounted his challenges of being a born-again Christian in a recent interview.

Majid had shocked fans last year when he announced that he had become a born-again Christian and was going to let go of all worldly things.

He has now revealed that being born again has cost him a lot of friends. Most of his friends, he says, have deserted him after he made the decision to become born-again.

In an interview with Abusa FM Ghana, Majid said he also had to let go of some friends who are detractors and cannot help him achieve the goals he’s set for himself as a Christian.

While attributing his success as a good Christian to his friends, Majid said:

“If you’ve a plan or goal it determines the kinds of books you read, the kind of friends you hold and the kind of people you hang around with. Pascal and Timothy became close to me because we’ve like minds of doing the work of God and they’ve become my friends.

“Even if we go to a hotel and I’ve a lady friend, I’m monitored by Pascal and he asks who that person is. Sometimes I can have friends who can entertain lady friends and that makes it very important to know which friends you can really move with”

http://www.gistsstack.com/friends-deserted-since-born-majid/

Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by Cameleon72(f): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Like serious
Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by LAFO: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin
Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by joe4real12: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
It's his fault.
That means he doesn't settle boys again.
Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Don't mind them smiley

1 Like

Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by dhardline(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
That's part of the cross we have to bear as being Christ like. A lot of people claim to love Christ but keep a distance from those who profess his name. The natural man loves darkness but he thinks he does not.
Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Don't mind them smiley

Just the tip
Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by An2elect2(f): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
And he attributes "his success" as a good Christian not to Christ or the Holy spirit but to his friends.
Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by efepro(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
It's good. Let go of the excess load and move faster in Christ Jesus
Re: Friends Have Deserted Me Since I’ve Become Born-again - Majid Michel by Blackfire(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2017
More grace....

I tell u been born again is not going to church.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/04/17 / Parables Of Otem / The God That Fled From Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.