Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection (1111 Views)

Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Photos Of President Buhari With Emir Sanusi / Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state yesterday responded to the comments made by Emir Sanusi, insisting that the comments were half-truth. He maintained that the outbreak of the disease indeed has a spiritual connection. “I stand by my words that if people do not change, God will not change for them. Therefore, I will answer the Emir perfectly and give him the Quran content of the Hadith where I belong to and where I have my fact. Emir Sanusi and Gov. Yari “For instance, I made mention that in the past we have Type A, which vaccines have been brought and they have vaccinated over four million doses in 2011. “We are now having Type B and Type C which they don’t even know. At the Centre for Disease Control in Chicago where we get our vaccines from, they only have five million,” he said. Recall that the Emir of Kano had on Wednesday, at the opening of the Kaduna State Economic and Investment Summit, criticised the statement credited to the Zamfara State Governor on meningitis, saying they were horrendous and “Islamically incorrect”.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/yari-disagrees-emir-sanusi-says-meningitis-spiritual-connection/
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
This man is an idiotic fool

3 Likes

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Tallesty1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Like seriously how did we get here? what have we done to deserve these clueless leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by JummyForReal: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
toh
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Sweetguy25: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
He's from Zamfara, what do you expect? He's right because he is from Zamfara state. That's how people from Zamfara and their neighbouring states reason. Which is why they are in a poverty and ignorance trap.

2 Likes

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by hungryboy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
We are ruled by the worse among us

This mumu were no suppose lead even queue for bank ,
Come become governor

1 Like

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
If Ebola landed during bubu time we would have been saying there was this country called Nigeria but Ebola wiped it out

Useless govt useless apc

5 Likes

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by NaijaMutant(f): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
He's actually right undecided
Meningitis has a spiritual connection just as Buhari's illness had a spiritual connection hence, Aisha was sent to Mecca to pray for his recovery.

From Yari's logic, If meningitis was a punishment from God for the people's fornication, then what's buhari's sickness a punishment for?

choose from the answers below:
Click like for "Deceiving Nigerians"
click share for " Recession cum economic disaster"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Amberon: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
He is a PHOOLISH PHOOL

1 Like

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Scream(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:
Like seriously how did we get here? what have we done to deserve these clueless leaders?

The so-called wise men went to sleep leaving politics (a dirty game like they called it) to iidiots...
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by mrborntodoit: 2:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Our leaders are obviously ignorant bunch of greedy slobs, if not , how can a whole governor that is supposed to be educated call such a contagious and deadly health consequence a spiritual issue ?

They should please spare us this show of shame and outright ignorance

1 Like

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by teeboila(m): 3:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Now i understand why we have poor health system in the country, when the formulators of our health policy believes diseases are spiritual rather than contagious and curable then we should know what we are getting.

2 Likes

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:48am On Apr 09, 2017
And this confused nigga is a gaddamn Governor of a state. That state is doomed. And am very sure his brain is really paining him.

1 Like

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by thundafire: 5:17am On Apr 09, 2017
So na Sanusi get brain pass him fellow brodas

1 Like

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by fergie001: 6:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Meaning what?
Honestly,u are praising him.

He is worse.
Warped thoughts and mentality,u elect this kind of person as Governor and as NGF Chairman,and u think all will be well?
Mtchew,
Like Shinkafi,Like Yerima,like himself,I don't know what they smoke there.Wetin I go call am sef?
Idiotic Foolish Fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Teespice(f): 6:43am On Apr 09, 2017
is this man still talking?
this man has no shame sha.
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by bayelsaowei(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Choiii...see foolishness..
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by BudeYahooCom: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2017
These are the illiterate rulers of the north that instigate their illiterate people into killing Southerners because 'southerners are ungodly kaffurs who cause diseases and hardship'

These are the kind of people 'sophisticated' yorubas want to ride and die with under 'one naijeriya'. I'm sure yorubas will vote Yari for president if he contests against a southerner and then turn around to lament on why the rotten country is not moving forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by drss2(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2017
if we ar to go by dis man's logic, does dat means buari's sickness is a result of fornication funy enough, d zamfara gov (ngf chairman) made his comment immediately after meeting with buari dullard. they must have discuss how d sins of nigerians is affecting their performance. truelly birds of d same feather flock togeda.
dis ar d illitrates ruling nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2017
We Yorubas will vote for yari
Sai yari

1 Like

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Jessestunch: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Chai... Like Buhari, Like Yari... I guess this is another Nepa certificate product in the far North

Na play I dey oh
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by Jessestunch: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Every day I just keep thinking God that it wasn't during this regime Ebola showed it's ugly head in Nigeria.. Maybe 50 percent of us won't have been around to be reading about this man's stupidity
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by jerusalem101: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2017
Using religion to back up and substantiate sheer ignorance and illiteracy.

Tell me how the country will move forward with half brain leaders like these?
Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by smartty68(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2017
See how our political leaders embarrass themselves

Re: Yari Disagrees With Emir Sanusi, Says Meningitis Has A Spiritual Connection by IslamicRebel01: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
These are the same people Afonjas muslims worship.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Buhari Goes Missing Again, Aso Rock Shocked As Osinbajo Takes Charge / S148 Of 1999 Constitution Pmb Exploited To Assign Coordinating Role To Osibanjo / Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Gets Coronated As Living Senior Fellow Of Kegites Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.