Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,054 members, 7,973,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

Internship For ND Students At ME2U Laboratory - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship For ND Students At ME2U Laboratory (455 Views)

Spdc Jv/petan Graduate Internship For 6th Batch / Are There No Jobs In Nigeria For ND Holders? / JOBS/VACANCIES THREAD FOR ND/SSCE QUALIFIED JOB SEEKERS RESIDENT IN LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internship For ND Students At ME2U Laboratory by ibrahimofic(m): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Job Description
ME2U Laboratory offers Industrial Training for National Diploma (ND) students in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering and other related fields. As IT students, you will get to build mathematical models, design robotics algorithms and control, develop artificial intelligence applications with state of the art tools, and evaluate system performance.
This individual will get experience working with some of the finest mind and problem solver in different research areas.
Required Education
National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering and other related fields
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• An understanding in the fundamental of digital electronics and embedded systems
• Classroom and laboratory project experience in the design and development of electronic circuits
• Fundamental knowledge in programming languages such as C, C++, C#, PHP, Python or JavaScript
• Flexibility
• Communication (present and clearly communicate technical information to engineering audiences)
• Teamwork
• Interpersonal Skills
• Problem Solving
Responsibilities
• Work directly with other team members in specific research projects
• Working using the necessary tools for data collection, data analysis and data visualisation
• Analyze new control and communication technologies for consideration in the electronic controls platform and associated applications
• Develop software for new technology evaluations and specific product applications, utilising sound design, documentation, and qualification practices

Interested student should send his/her CV with IT letter to career@me2ulabs.com
Re: Internship For ND Students At ME2U Laboratory by MARX77(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
CV sent.I am applying for a 6 month duration.

(1) (Reply)

Lead Engineer / $500 Fully Paid Internship At The Bretton Woods Committee In Washington, DC, USA / Urgently Needed; Level1 Software Support Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.