Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pls Help-hitv Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help-hitv Wahala (789 Views)

Purchase & Installation Of Dstv, Hitv Mytv. / What About Nta News On Hitv Uk? / Hitv Wins 100% English League Rights For Three Seasons (2010-2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help-hitv Wahala by bigbish: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2009
There was an advert on hitv during independance anniversary that if you paiy three months subsciption you will save #3900. so i went aheadĀ  and paid 15k (incuding #300 activation charges) to marslink comm in ikorodu ( hitv agent) but to my suprise the thing stoped showing exactly 2 months after the payment ( 1 Month still remaining)
i hav been there several times to complain but they keep promising me that the problem will be over as hitv are upgrading their system.
The problem is getting to two weeks now that i begin to think something is fishy.
are u guys having the same problem( those that paid 3 months promo).
pls i need ur adice
Re: Pls Help-hitv Wahala by Dclique(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
There is a hitv thread in TV and Movies. Present your problems there.
Re: Pls Help-hitv Wahala by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
go back to hitv create and to go. make there manager hear you shouting

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Receive Notification Of New Posts In Topics I Post In,why? / Best Nigeria Musician of The Past 50 Years / Another Tragedy In Lagos: 20 Burnt To Death In Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.