Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,840 members, 7,976,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:29 PM

Scammer On Nl ( 09076532409 ) Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammer On Nl ( 09076532409 ) Photos (445 Views)

My Chat with a Scammer on Nairaland!! / Tagged A Scammer On Whatsapp Group / Let's Be Putting Phone No & The Name Of Scammer On Dis Platform Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer On Nl ( 09076532409 ) Photos by purest21(m): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2017
I'M GOING TO GET RID OF THIS DUDE. THIS BROKE ASS SCAMMING $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD LOL

Initially I wouldn't trade with him as I already have 2 trusted buyers here on NL, but this dude keeps calling and begging me. I sent this dude just $25 amazon e-giftcard to see how it goes, and apparently he didn't surprise me.
He told me to wait, then in an hour time the broke ass blocked me cheesy
He stole just 7000 naira but will be facing an indictment worth more as I'm seeing it. I have his photo with 3 of his friends and Naija is quite a small country, any of the friends is an asset.
I'd rather spend more to get some little scammer off the streets than leave him on his scamming spree

His username is milliskilla and I also found another username advertising with same phone number skillorifa

His Phone number: 09076532409

Nairaland profile: https://www.nairaland.com/milliskilla

Some of his adverts: https://www.nairaland.com/3703135/buy-convert-type-gift-card

Till I get to him, we'll know to which extent whatsapp blocking would save him.

(1) (Reply)

For Ceo's / Hurry Grab This Opportunity Now / Businesses That Can Never Fail Even If You Try To Fail IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.