Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,055 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:24 PM

There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) (706 Views)

Not All Sins Are Equal, Some Are Greater Than Each Other / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / I Believe In God, I Believe In No Religion, What Am I ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2017
THE TRUTH HAVE NO RESPECT.

Women all over the World has killed more Babies through Abortion than God in the entire Bible History

http://www.romans322.com/abortion.html

ABORTION
DEATH TOLL
from Jan 1, 2017 - Right Now

21.6 million women experience an unsafe abortion worldwide each year; 18.5 million of these occur in developing countries
47 000 women die from complications of unsafe abortion each year.
Deaths due to unsafe abortion remain close to 13% of all maternal deaths.
Estimated annual number of unsafe abortions per 1000 women aged 15–44 years, by subregions, 2008 (http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/topics/unsafe_abortion/magnitude/en/)

That is just PER YEAR, now do the Maths beginning from the first Abortion till date.

Let's do MORE Math, shall we?

Total Numbers of People killed by God and HIS CREATED MAN according to the HISTORY OF THE HOLY BIBLE (WHICH IS THE BOOK OF THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD AND HIS OLD CREATED MAN) = 25 million People (MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN) who deserved it (Estimate)

How many people have died from smoking Cigarette in the world? = Health officials have known that more than 1 billion people around the world smoke Cigarette and 5 million People (MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN) who deserved it (Estimate) die each year from "tobacco/Cigarette-related" illness, according to the World Health Organization (http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/26/secondhand-smoke-kills-600000-worldwide-annually/comment-page-4/ do your own research)

5 Million People (MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN) Per Year X let's not go too far, so let's say 10 Years = 5 Million People who deserved it X 10 = 50 Million (In just 10 years)

Total Numbers of People killed by EVOLUTION and Evolved Man Made Cigarette with the help of Satan, Lucifer the supposed rescue of Mankin and giver of knowledge in the past 10 years = 50 Million *DO THE SAME RESEARCH FOR GOD CREATED MARRIJUANA/WEED/ CANNABIS/IGBO/ YANDI/GANJA* same thing, different language like Program and Brainwash.

Let's go further, way way back, because the 25 Million GOD and HIS CREATED MAN Killed who deserved it is the total number in the whole Bible World History of the BRUTALITY/ CRUELTY/ VIOLENCE IN FATALITY/ CASUALTY/ ACCIDENT/ MORTALITY OF GOD (AND HIS CREATED MAN), now let's calculate the Total/Whole Number of the History of the BRUTALITY/ CRUELTY/ VIOLENCE IN FATALITY/ CASUALTY/ ACCIDENT/ MORTALITY of The EVOLUTION and the EVOLVED MAN with the help of Satan and Lucifer the supposed rescue of Mankin and giver of knowledge using the Various BIBLES/BOOKS Written by EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN.

The first commercial cigarettes were made in 1865 by Washington Duke on his 300-acre farm in Raleigh, North Carolina. His hand-rolled cigarettes were sold to soldiers at the end of the Civil War (also research ENOLA GAY, what happened afterwards and why was it named ENOLA GAY, then you will understand why NEW/OLD GOOD/EVIL THINGS/LIFESTYLE/TECHNOLOGY/ADVANCEMENT/CULTURE/EVOLUTION ADVANCEMENT always comes during and continue AFTER THE WARS, that is why EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN with the help of Satan and Lucifer the supposed rescue of Mankin and giver of knowledgeusing cannot STOP THE WAR until THE GOD OF GOD AND HIS NEW CREATED MAN COMES. EVOLUTION AND EVOLVED MAN NEED THE WAR, WITHOUT THE WAR, THEY WILL PERISH, JUST LIKE YOU WOULD PERISH WITHOUT FOOD). It was not until James Bonsack invented the cigarette-making machine in 1881 that cigarette smoking became widespread (http://healthliteracy.worlded.org/docs/tobacco/Unit1/2history_of.html do your own research)

1870 (Let's give them 5 Years of GRACE AND MERCY because GOD and HIS CREATED MAN IS MERCY FULL / GRACE FULL unlike EVOLUTION, SATAN, LUCIFER AND THE EVOLVED MAN who have and Know NO MERCY) so we have 1870 X 3 Million according to the World Health Organization Health officials have known that more than 1 billion people around the world smoke Cigarette and 5 million people die each year from "tobacco/Cigarette-related" illness. (But hey, GOD AND HIS CREATED MAN IS STILL MERCY FUL) so we have 2017 – 1870 (Instead of 1865) = 147 X 3 Million (Instead of 5 Million) = 441000000 Four Hundred Forty-One Million PEOPLE (Men, Women, Children and Animals) instead of how many? Do the Math.

GOD AND HIS CREATED MAN = 25 Million PEOPLE (Men, Women, Children and Animals)
Compared with
EVOLUTION, LUCIFER, SATAN AND THE EVOLVED MAN = 441 MILLION LIFE PEOPLE (Men, Women, Children and Animals)

THAT IS WHY I WILL RATHER DIE FOR GOD AND CREATION THAN TO DIE FOR MAN, LUCIFER, SATAN, GOVERNMENT AND EVOLUTION.

Remember, GOD AND HIS CREATED MAN are MERCIFUL, 5 years and 3 Million was removed for the sake of MERCY and GRACE.

In 2014, more than $9 billion was spent on advertising and promotion of cigarettes—nearly $25 million every day, and about $1 million every hour.
Smoking costs the United States billions of dollars each year.1,5
Total economic cost of smoking is more than $300 billion a year, including
Nearly $170 billion in direct medical care for adults5
More than $156 billion in lost productivity due to premature DEATH and exposure to secondhand smoke1 (https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fast_facts/ do your own research)

That is just for Tobacco/Cigarette, Now, Imagine other things EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN has done, things like Alcohol

Harmful use of alcohol results in the death of 2.5 million people annually, causes illness and injury to millions more, and increasingly affects younger generations and drinkers in developing countries. Nearly 4% of all deaths are related to alcohol (https://www.ncadd.org/blogs/in-the-news/2-5-million-alcohol-related-deaths-worldwide-annually do your own research)

Alcohol has been Killing People since 1931 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deaths_through_alcohol do your own research) Now, do the math like we did with cigarette and see how many Millions of Life (People) who died through other Products of EVOLUTION, LUCIFER, SATAN, GOVERNMENT, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND THE EVOLVED MAN.

While you’re on it, don't forget WARS, Nigeria – Biafra (Jul 6, 1967 – Jan 15, 1970), The Siege of Baghdad (1258), The Invasion of Iraq (2003), Libyan Civil War (2014–present)....There are currently more than 50 Wars from 2003 - Present (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_2003%E2%80%9310) these are WARS started, formed, the weapons and ammunitions all produced, financed/Supported/Backed and carried out by EVOLUTION AND THE EVOLVED MAN. Wars that are not included are the Great WARS (World WAR 1 and 2) and going way way back to the time of Empires and dynasties
Empire Origin Capital
Buyid Dynasty Persia Shiraz
Byzantine Empire Eastern Roman Empire (Greece, Anatolia, Africa, Palestine, Syria, Italy) Constantinople
Caliphate of Córdoba Iberian Peninsula Córdoba
Carthaginian Empire North Africa Carthage
181 more rows (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_empires do your own research)

All those are EMPIRES THAT WAS AND ARE NO MORE, Do you know how Many People Died during the Rise and Fall of such Empires? who is responsible? Start by telling yourself THE TRUTH.

GOD AND HIS CREATED MAN KILLED 25 MILLION, LET'S SAY 300 MILLION OF THOSE WHO DESERVED IT, EVOLUTION, LUCIFER, SATAN, GOVERNMENT, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND THE EVOLVED MAN HAS KILLED AND STILL KILLING MORE THAN 1 BILLION PEOPLE (TOO MUCH? I SAID MORE THAN Cigarette ALONE HAS KILLED 400 MILLION, 400 MILLION PEOPLE, NOW DO THE MATH ON ALCOHOL, WARS, Guns, Bombs, Nuclear Weapons, Cars, Planes, Trains, Big Co-operations, Government, EVOLUTION, Pharmacy/Hospital (Abortion, Surgeries, Prescription Drugs) I can go on and on and on, but what is the Point? How many People do you know that talks about things like this today? How many people do you know that care about the TRUTH this day and age? People don't want to know the TRUTH and that is the TRUTH

Conclusion,
Before you point your Fingers, make sure you are in ORDER.

Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
"On one occasion, so it was narrated, Stalin called for a live chicken and proceeded to use it to make an unforgettable point before some of his henchmen.

Forcefully clutching the chicken in one hand, with the other he began to systematically pluck out its feathers. As the chicken struggled in vain to escape, he continued with the painful denuding until the bird was completely stripped.

“Now you watch,” Stalin said as he placed the chicken on the floor and walked away with some bread crumbs in his hand. Incredibly, the fear-crazed chicken hobbled toward him and clung to the legs of his trousers.

Stalin threw a handful of grain to the bird, and it began to follow him around the room, he turned to his dumbfounded colleagues and said quietly, “This is the way to rule the people. Did you see how that chicken followed me for food, even though I had caused it such torture? People are like that chicken. If you inflict inordinate pain on them they will follow you for food the rest of their lives.”

The Short Lesson:

People are bad and will hurt you to get what they want. People are weak and stupid and will keep coming back to harmful situations if they don’t learn.

My Point?
Are you a Chicken? a Monkey? a Dog? ANIMAL? as for Me, I am not an ANIMAL which means I don't believe in Evolution, I am a God Created Man, which means my Black Ballz are big enough to handle whatever comes my way, as long as I am standing on, in and with THE TRUTH, there is no Legion that I can not Single-handedly handle.

That said, I control this section of the Internet just like I control My Own Life, I say what goes and who goes. My Life is not Controlled by My Parents, Teachers, Government, Religion, Science, Friends, Technology, Entertainment, Evil or Good, NO, My Life is Controlled by My God and I, WE control My Life and WE say what goes, who goes and where goes in My Life, not you or anyone or thing else, NO, but My God and I Control My Life.

Everyone must not believe the same thing, we all are Different, which makes us unique even if we are the same, still, there are differences, you can not force a Man to change his name, even kunta kinte knows that, You can not Force a Man to accept what He does not want to accept, that is impossible, but if you do force him to accept, then he is not a Man, he never was but he can ALWAYS be a Man if he CHOSE not to accept the things that are FORCED upon him, . A Man can only be Programmed and Brainwashed by His GOD and the GOD of Man is TRUTH.

TRUTH is the GOD. That is why everyone is AFRAID of TRUTH. That is why everyone CAN NOT say THE TRUTH until THE TRUTH becomes their GOD. GOD IS TRUTH AND TRUTH IS MY GOD.

I don't support Abortion and I will never do, and when I say "I wished the Mother of those currently supporting abortion had an Abortion" is because so the dumb fools who support what they don't know will know and understand what and how it feels like to be Aborted and treated like ANIMAL, not to be born and experience life. Life is not about Food, Technology, Science, Religion or Entertainment, Life is more than those, LIFE is ALL about TRUTH, Knowing TRUTH and Saying TRUTH AT ALL TIME.

Abortion is Legal and Normal, but is it TRUTH?
Homosexuality is Legal and Normal, but is it TRUTH?
Religion is Legal and Normal, but is it TRUTH?
Taxation is Legal and Normal, but is it TRUTH?
Slavery is Legal and Normal, but is it TRUTH?
Education is Legal and Normal, but is it TRUTH?
Evolution is Legal and Normal, but is it TRUTH?
Nasa is Legal and Normal, but is it TRUTH?

If it is Legal, it does not make it TRUTH, and in this CIVILIZATION, if it is TRUTH, then it is NOT LEGAL (copied from experience)

If it is not TRUTH, even if it is LEGAL, it is still NOT TRUTH.
If it is TRUTH, even if it is NOT LEGAL, it is STILL TRUTH.

GOD IS TRUTH AND TRUTH IS GOD FOR IT IS WRITTEN...........GOD CAN NOT LIFE.

GOD is TRUTH GOD, WHY SHOULD GOD LIE WHEN GOD IS TRUTH ITSELF? WHO OR WHAT IS GOD AFRAID OFF THAT GOD SHOULD LIE? IF YOU ARE GOD, WILL YOU LIE?

TRUTH HAVE NO RESPECT, GOD HAVE NO RESPECT BECAUSE GOD IS TRUTH AND TRUTH IS GOD.

THERE WAS A TIME………………………………
Abortion was NOT LEGAL and only done by Prostitutes.
Homosexuality was NOT LEGAL and only done in DEEP SECRET
Government was NOT LEGAL
NASA was NOT EXISTING.

There was a Time……….. And there still will be a TIME. Why doubt? You don't know, you will not always be here, after all, you have not always been here.

WAKE UP and EYES UP.
Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
The Truth have no Respect...The Truth will set you Free. Love TRUTH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j20GLxe_Rs
Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
Don't believe everything until you find out everything for yourself.
Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by Amberon: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Amberon:
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

That is THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
Learn to find out for yourself, Learn to teach yourself, Learn to Learn yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO5aJa4WLOQ
Re: There Is No Religion Greater Than The Truth.....(New Video Update) by oncoded(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2017
TRUTH.

GOD Even deliver the Wicked.

God is not about Money, how much money can you give to God in exchange for your Sinful Soul?. A stay at home Bible Reading Christian is better than a Church Going No Bible Reading Christian.

It is better to READ BOOKS than going to School.

A Christian that has not read the whole Bible, From Genesis to Revelation, Word by Word, Verse by Verse, Chapter by Chapter and Book by Book, A Christian way never finish the Holy Bible THAT ONE NA CHRISTIAN?

A Word is enough, just one.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of My Money - TB Joshua / Signs Of Prejudice In The Bible / The Adoration Of Virgin Mary Syndrome: My View And Verdict [ Part 2 ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.