Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:36 AM

How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months (12692 Views)

How I Made 1.8 Million Naira From Forsage In Just One Week / Make Your First 1 Million Naira Within 30 Days / Best way to make 50BTC (about 200million Naira) within a year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months by circler(m): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Before you read the before Bitcoin information below first note that the TBC Christmax gift is still on for free tbc. but you must register and buy just little $10 or $100 to claim this gift of 1tbc worth over $1,000,000 future plant.
Now for real and Interested investors Nairalander;
Either you like it or not; There are thing you will never be force to do.
Take it or leave it.
In 2011, a USA friend told me about bitcoin and said I should just buy 1 or as many I could afford and then bitcoin was just around $100-$150 less than $200 which I could afford to buy even more than 10btc then but, this opportunity I just overlooked and was like what could bitcoin bring or worth.
But 6years after; you will bear me witness that one bitcoin as of today worth over $7,000 and if you could multiply this with 10btc even devil its self will be force to repent!
This is why I never wanted you to miss another opportunity to venture into crypto currency world before it is too late?
And one very important thing you must know today is that crypto currency revolution is taking over the world global largest economic operation and this is unstoppable.
So, it is either you do it now or do it later but the truth of the matter is that you must do it! so, it is either you do it now as an investor or do it as a user. You do not have choice then, it is just 2 option. or you want to wait and see? no problem.
Just wait till when the Govt. will ask you to pay your School fees, Medical Bill, Tax and other relevant fees in Bitcoin.
In fact you can just watch out bitcoin price prediction by Financial expert in 2020! and what other important World richest Forbes says about this bitcoin revolution! The video is embed with the link to also join our Online investment and Mentor-ship anchor by Mr. Ankur, with other experts. You will have to listen to him and watch him show you How important it is to start now that you are still early. I don't jealous him but this guy got $5000 last week and $25,000 this week just for showing individuals likes you How to accumulate and keep bitcoin growing.

http:///bitcointohit1millionusd

Re: How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months by Futureinvestors(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months by Futureinvestors(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2018
Dear Investor,

I have a great proposal it requires a low startup capital.
Minimum investment capital is 25K.
Return On Investment:
15 Days Payout is 20%
30 Days Payout is 50%
Registration is #2,500

Only few slots are open.

*Note: Only a Single Registration is required - you can only increase your investment, reoccurring registration from same IP Address will be voided.

Contact us via:
Call/WhatsApp : +234.8.1.4.1.1.9.5.9.9.9*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Months Forex Challenge. / House Flipping In Nigeria / Online Trading In Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.